Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Deal Desk Analyst
to join our team. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of our Waltham, MA; Austin, TX; or St. Petersburg, FL office.
The Imprivata GTM Operations Team is looking for a Deal Desk analyst to join our team. This is a newly created role that will be working with multiple internal teams to support our GTM Sales Organization.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced technology organizations with rapid growth and has Deal Desk. You will be responsible working with the Field Sales team to drive deal structuring, discounting, co-terming, quote approval and all aspects of the deal cycle. By enhancing new business processes, you’ll ensure the best experience possible for our customers during the deal process.
You should have a proven success with customers and internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success) to ensure that value is realized for the customer and commercial objectives are aligned with the growth of our business. You will identify process gaps, help with solutioning the improvements, and facilitate training as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire upfront deal cycle, including collaboration with Field and Renewal Sales, Legal, and Finance within the deal cycle to improve deal velocity, drive pricing discipline and increase transparency.
- Approval of quotes and pricing to facilitate order forms and purchase orders
- Contract and customer research to drive a co-terming contract strategy
- Work with Order Management to ensure that deals can be booked in compliance with accounting standards
- Assist with complex contract negotiation and provide pricing options, deal construct alternatives and business analysis to help facilitate the deal process.
- Use data to drive go forward pricing strategies and recommendations based on key variables.
- Ensure compliance with customer contracts tied to key business and legal policies.
- Drive process improvements in order to cash cycle
- Drive and define opportunities for automation in the quote to cash cycle
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in deal desk, sales operations, or finance roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and a CRM system like Salesforce.com
- Experience with SaaS Software
- Comfort with working with Sales organizations
- A passion for problem-solving
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
This position offers a salary range of $81,800.00 to $96,800.00 (inclusive of variable compensation such as bonuses and incentives). In addition, more information about Imprivata’s benefit offerings can be found here. This salary range represents the high and low end of Imprivata’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, such as a candidate’s location, skills, experience, and qualifications.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.