Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata, you’ll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving healthcare. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Manager, Deal Desk
to join our team. This is a hybrid opportunity based out of our Waltham, MA office.
The Imprivata GTM Operations Team is looking for a Manager of Deal Desk to join our team. This is a newly created role that will be working with multiple internal teams to support our GTM Sales Organization.
Our ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced technology organizations with rapid growth and has experience building and managing a Deal Desk. You will be responsible for leading the team that manages Deal Structuring, Discounting, Co-terming, and all aspects of the deal cycle. The Manager will support the analysts and work with the Sales team to drive the best possible outcomefor customers. Partners, and internal stakeholders during the deal process.
You should have a proven success with customers and internal stakeholders (e.g., Sales, Finance, Legal, and Customer Success) to ensure that value is realized for the customer and commercial objectives are aligned with the growth of our business. The Manager will identify process gaps, help with solutioning the improvements, and facilitate training as needed.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Responsible for the entire upfront deal cycle, including collaboration with Field and Renewal Sales, Legal, and Finance within the deal cycle to improve deal velocity, drive pricing discipline and increase transparency.
- Manage a team of Deal Desk analysts
- Assist with complex contract negotiation and provide pricing options, deal construct alternatives and business analysis to help facilitate the deal process.
- Use data to drive go forward pricing strategies and recommendations based on key variables.
- Ensure compliance with customer contracts tied to key business and legal policies.
- Provide summary reports to drive decision making and changes in the business
- Work with Product Management on New Product Introduction
- Drive and define opportunities for automation in the quote to cash cycle
- Other duties as assigned and required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years’ experience in managing operational teams
- 3+ years’ experience in Deal Desk, Sales Operations, or finance roles.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and a CRM system like Salesforce.com
- Experience with SaaS Software
- Comfort with working with Sales organizations
- A passion for problem-solving, comfort with ambiguity and creativity
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
This position offers a salary range of $148,000.00 to $165,000.00 (inclusive of variable compensation such as bonuses and incentives). In addition, more information about Imprivata’s benefit offerings can be found here. This salary range represents the high and low end of Imprivata’s salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors, such as a candidate’s location, skills, experience, and qualifications.
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities, regardless of race, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.