: Revenue Operations SpecialistLocation
: Pune, India
Perforce develops DevOps tools that improve software quality and security as well as team productivity for several of the world’s leading companies, such as PIXAR, CD Projekt Red, NASA, Verizon, Honda, and NVIDIA.Position Summary
The Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for frontline customer communication and supporting the renewal process by proactively managing a portfolio of customers and supporting the Renewal Specialists team, along with license management, generating quotes, order fulfillment, post-sales activities, maintaining the customer database and supplier set up.Essential Functions
Required Education, Skills, And Experience
- Support revenue operations teams in performing customer outreach to ensure renewals are secured in advance of service expiration.
- Utilize Salesforce, NetSuite, and internal applications to:
- Process orders and issue license keys in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide customer quotes, invoices, and other related information.
- Regularly provide detailed metrics to internal stakeholders, such as order status, revenue recognition dates, pricing, etc.
- Report on monthly customer product usage and provide variance analysis as compared to prior periods and contract expectations.
- Maintain customer information and ensure data integrity within internal systems.
- Partner with Sales, Support, and Finance teams to address customer needs and inquires.
- Respond to customer inquiries using established procedures.
- Support the supplier setup process, including execution of supplier due diligence forms and other necessary documents as required by the customer.
- Provide customers a personalized level of service that reinforces the value of Perforce.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
- Fluent in English Language
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, related program, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to deliver accuracy across multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience in analyzing business/ operational data to identify trends and variations in results
- Experience with MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Two or more years in a customer service support role or order processing environment
- Previous software or technology company experience preferred.
- CRM experience preferred, with Salesforce experience highly desirable.
- Exceptional customer service and diplomacy skills
- Proven ability to manage a large case load and prioritize incoming activity.
If you are passionate about the technology that impacts our day-to-day lives and want to work with people as talented and dedicated as yourself, apply today!
Perforce is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and celebrate its strengths.