BASWARE, an established high-growth tech company operating in 14 countries around the globe seeks an experienced Senior Specialist Sales Operations to join our high-performing team in North America.
The Senior Specialist Sales Operations
is responsible for supporting the end-to-end processes and related tasks built to boost the Basware Sales team’s performance. Working closely with Global Sales and cross-functional departments such as Legal, Products & Services, and Billings, the Sales Operations Specialist will act both as a member of the Basware Deal Desk driving sales case handling and as a liaison on behalf of the Sales teams to ensure the functioning of our systems and technologies are addressing their needs. This role will also assist in analytics and reporting activities as needed.
Working for the global leader in e-invoicing services you will be part of an innovative and empowering organization where putting trust in our employees is a critical part of our culture. You will be given the opportunity to make a difference by being part of a highly motivated, capable, and friendly environment working as one team to deliver world-class solutions and services to hundreds of companies globally.
Flexibility in your work will give you the freedom to deliver your best. We truly live our values where our employees clearly strive for excellence, put our customers first, lead the way and inspire one another to build our Baswarean winning team.
Our North American headquarters location is in the Charlotte, NC Metro area, just outside the beautiful Ballantyne area in South Charlotte. We have an office location in Chicago as well. Our global headquarters location is in Espoo, Finland.
- Execute reporting and maintain accurate data updates within sales systems.
- Provide comprehensive support to our US and Global Sales Team, such as assisting with opportunity and quote creation, driving CRM issue resolution with the IT team, and addressing procedural questions.
- Collaborate proficiently with various systems, such as Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, SAP CPQ, and M-Files CLM.
- Adhere to Deal Desk processes and best practices to ensure smooth operations.
- Coordinate quote reviews and approvals in strict alignment with company policies and procedures, ensuring data consistency with Basware's internal systems.
- Generate sales agreements for review by our sales team.
- Help with the coordination of sales agreement redlines, reviews, and approvals.
- Build partnerships with cross-functional departments (Billing, Legal, Products, and Services teams) to facilitate the deal process, including structuring quotes/agreements, approvals, and order management.
- Take a proactive approach to help enhance workflows, processes, and automation, thereby amplifying the efficiency of the Deal Desk function.
- Enthusiastically embrace new systems and processes.
- Collaborative nature with the ability to support cross-functional and global initiatives that contribute to the broader team's objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Innate problem-solving skills ability with an unwavering mindset.
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- Flexibility to take over existing and new work streams
- Experience using various CRM, CPQ, and CLM applications is highly advantageous.
- Experience in working Global Sales, Sales Operations, or Deal Desk in B2B SaaS business is a plus.
- Experience in software/technology is a plus.
Education & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Preferred fields of study: Business Administration, Information Technology or Computer Science
- Excellent English skills
- Financial stability of a global company with $170 million in revenue and a track record of profitability for 30 years, owned by AKKR since 2022.
- Leading edge software products in the enterprise accounts payable and invoice automation market
- Excellent sales support infrastructure (e.g., solution value consultants, sales training, Subject Matter Experts, communication, and knowledge sharing platforms, collateral, white papers, ROI calculators etc.)
- Strong brand, global reach, and an installed base of 3,000+ customers and over a million enterprise users in 100 countries
- A unique company culture where Baswareans collaborate; the true ‘We’ glues everything together and creates a feeling of inclusion and generates genuine passion to succeed and celebrate achievements together. We are all Baswareans no matter what our background. We Drive Customer Value , We Take Ownership and We Are Bold.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Compensation package composed of a competitive base salary and generous variable incentive compensation
- Benefits that include a premier package of medical, dental, life insurance, disability, and HSA plan
- Matching 401(k)
- Generous Paid Time Off and Paid Sick Leave
BIG COMPANY CLIENTELE AND AWARD-WINNING CULTURE:
Basware has been named a ‘Great Place to Work’ company and is recognized as one of the ‘Top 100 Supply & Demand Chain Innovators’ by Supply & Demand Chain Executive for multiple consecutive years.
We received the distinction of being named one of “The Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” in the nation for multiple consecutive years, as well as a ‘Best Place to Work’ in Charlotte! Our culture is outstanding, and we hope you’ll consider joining our team!
As an added benefit, you’ll have an opportunity to build your experience by working with an exceptional client base that includes some of America’s leading Fortune 500 accounts!
For more information about life at Basware, please visit our website at: http://www.basware.com
TO APPLY: Please upload your resume, along with your salary requirement.