Hey, we're Sparta Commodities!
We are a Swiss, VC-backed startup with a global reach. Our mission is to digitize the commodity trading market and become the leading platform for traders in all commodities verticals. We've already gained significant market traction and are financially backed by Venture Investors.
We are seeking enthusiastic and energetic Sales Development Representatives to join our high-energy commercial team in London. If you're looking to kickstart your career in sales, this is the perfect opportunity to grow with us!
As a Sales Development Representative at Sparta Commodities, you will play a pivotal role in our growth by generating and qualifying new leads, promoting our cutting-edge products and services, and contributing to our sales success. You will collaborate closely with our marketing team to identify and nurture relevant sales opportunities. This role requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment and a desire to learn and grow within our specialized SaaS organization.Responsibilities:
- Lead Generation: Proactively identify and source new sales leads through various channels, including research, cold calling, and outreach.
- Sales Target Achievement: Meet and exceed sales goals and targets to contribute to the overall success of the sales team.
- Product Promotion: Effectively communicate the value and benefits of our products and services to potential clients.
- Collaboration: Work closely with the marketing team to qualify leads and ensure a seamless handover of prospects to the sales team.
- Adaptability: Demonstrate the ability to work efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced sales environment.
Benefits and Perks
- Energetic and self-motivated individual with a passion for sales.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a rapidly evolving industry.
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is a plus but not required.
Sparta Commodities is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer and promotes diversity within its workforce. As an international business, we are determined that suitably qualified persons will never receive less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
- Remote within London, with occasional visits to a central hub for collaborative meetings.
- An opportunity to be part of a disruptive Scale-up that is challenging the status quo on commodity trading data and analytics.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Set commission for each qualified lead that results in a conversion.
- Excellent work-life balance.
- Private healthcare.
- Attractive and hopefully life-changing company stock option plan.
- Yearly company-wide meet-ups (we’re off to Mallorca this year!)
- Training and education budget, ensuring your continuous growth and development
- Note for agencies- Please do not call or email any member of the Sparta team. All correspondence regarding interest in future partnership should be directed to email@example.com.*