(hybrid working 3 days per week in our Hammersmith office to be with the Tech team - free breakfast daily and gym membership)
This is a high impact role reporting into Naomi, Senior Director of Growth and member of our Senior Leadership Team. As part of our newly-formed Growth team, you will use data to to drive operational excellence, improve efficiency, and enhance the overall growth and customer engagement as we scale our 15k+ global customer base.
GetGround in numbers:
- 🧑🤝🧑 85 colleagues (ex Google, Meta, Deliveroo etc)
- 🏘 £1Bn+ of assets being added annually onto our platform
- 📈 15,000+ users across 70 countries, with a 10% market share already
- 🌎 Global hubs (UK, Portugal, Hong Kong, Singapore)
We're a well-funded Tech scaleup in Europe and Asia with a mission to make the world fairer and more productive. We are doing this by making assets more transparent, trustworthy and accessible - starting with real estate. Incomes have stagnated, so more access to high value assets like real estate = less wealth inequality. We have first mover advantage!
Our CEO and co-founder Moubin had a successful career at McKinsey and private equity firm, APAX. Our CTO and co-founder Misrab is a Stanford Computer Scientist and scaled the data team at Gojek, a Tech unicorn in Asia.
Our values sit at the core of GetGround - no BS, pursuit of excellence, feedback obsession and healthy egos.
What you will do
- Work effectively with data! You'll partner with our Data team using Looker
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the implementation and adoption of sales tools and systems, such as CRM (Hubspot), sales analytics, and forecasting tools
- Analyse sales performance data to identify trends and drive improvements
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to provide insights on sales metrics, pipeline, and forecasting accuracy
- Collaborate with the Growth Manager, Growth Analyst and Engineers for quick impact!
Your experience and skills:
- 2+ years' experience working with datasets to deliver impactful insights!
- Tooling - you're comfortable with Excel and ideally SQL. Ideally you've worked with a Dataviz tool like Looker - though not essential
- Ability to think strategically and analytically to solve complex business problems
- Proactive mindset with a focus on continuous improvement!
- Ideally you've worked with CRM systems (e.g. Hubspot) and sales analytics tools
- 💰 Competitive salary + stock options
- 🏥 Private health + dental benefits
- 🏡 Flexible/hybrid working (check details with your recruiter)
- 🏖 12 mental health days off annually (1 per month) PLUS holidays and public days off
- 🧠 Mental health support - 24/7 access to mental health support, counselling, therapy & coaching through Spectrum.Life for all employees and their immediate family
- 🎳 Team and company-wide events
- 📈 360° performance reviews to promote a culture of growth and development
- 🎤 Support for conferences and professional learning & development
- 🥣 Free breakfast daily
- 🧘♀️ free gym membership
What we are building
The first end-to-end real estate investment offering - making the dream of owning real estate more accessible to everyone globally.
Diversity & inclusion at GetGround
- 42% of our employees identify as female or non-specified, 58% as male
- 19 nationalities represented across offices in 4 countries
- Inclusion is at the heart of our culture - we celebrate and reflect on key D&I and cultural events such as: Black History Month, International Women's Day and Pride