We are seeking a highly analytical and organized individual to join our team as a Strategic Account Manager, reporting to the General Manager of Amazon in the North American region. In this role, the successful candidate will be responsible for devising and implementing a sales strategy at the customer level, aligned with the overall organizational goals.The candidate should possess strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively across internal cross-functional partners - including Category Management, Product Management, Business Development, Data Science, Channel Marketing, and Sales Operations. The position entails establishing and strengthening relationships with Meta 3P Retail partners in the North American market to drive the Meta Reality Labs hardware vision.The ideal candidate should be customer-focused, driven to make Meta “our retail partner’s best partner", and thrive in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.This role requires candidate to be located in a Meta RL office a minimum of three days a week.
AR Strategic Account Manager, North America Responsibilities:
- Leading a specific category (AR or VR) strategy and tactics for corresponding business objectives.
- Executing business and marketing budgets required to achieve KPIs/objectives. Ensuring forecast accuracy goals are met and identifies risks against internal demand plan to organization.
- Negotiating and presenting annual account programs/contracts, gaining internal alignment and approvals with cross functional partners (finance, legal, operations, etc.)
- Managing account day-to-day activities and developing Annual Strategy rolled-up into GM strategy.
- Initiating and leading cross-functional projects while managing strategy and tactics of the project for internal alignment. Partnering with cross-functional teams to optimize efficiencies within internal strategic framework.
- Work closely with cross-functional team to provide insights and data for the development of Annual Customer Plans, Quarterly Business Reviews, Joint Business Plans and Collaborative Planning and Forecasting (CPFR) process.
- Identify market share ranking at partner and sharing any risks with the organization.
- Travel to strategic events and customer meetings as required, including internationally.
- 30% travel to meet accounts face-to-face
- BA/BS in Business or Marketing or related.
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales, Account Management or Business Development with accounts in Mass, Consumer Electronics, Club or Dotcom channels
- Knowledge of Consumer Electronic market, industry trends, market conditions and competitive landscape
- Experience delivering sales quotas against business plans
- Experience managing collaborative workload within timeframes
- Experience with In-Store Visual Merchandising, stock merchandising, and retail digital marketing strategies
- Experience interpreting and understanding Partner Scorecard Metrics and identifying opportunities to improve where necessary.
- Negotiation, communication, and presentation skills.
- Experience negotiating annual partner contracts and agreements.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, Tableau, Microsoft, and all Google work applications
- Experience with publishing weekly business reports and sales reviews.
- Prior experience working in Augmented Reality space or knowledge of AR industry trends, market conditions, and competitive landscape.
- Experience with Field Sales activities - 3rd Party Labor staffing and RSA Education.
Meta builds technologies that help people connect, find communities, and grow businesses. When Facebook launched in 2004, it changed the way people connect. Apps like Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp further empowered billions around the world. Now, Meta is moving beyond 2D screens toward immersive experiences like augmented and virtual reality to help build the next evolution in social technology. People who choose to build their careers by building with us at Meta help shape a future that will take us beyond what digital connection makes possible today—beyond the constraints of screens, the limits of distance, and even the rules of physics.
Meta is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. Meta participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law. Please note that Meta may leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning technologies in connection with applications for employment.
Meta is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.