This exciting opportunity will support a differentiated business as it is established as a new independent medical device company, enableCV a subsidiary of Edwards Life Sciences. This role will assist in the transition to enableCV while supporting active programs in commercial production and new product introduction. enableCV is based in Salt Lake City, UT and this role will be located on site at the enableCV headquarters. This is a flexible on-site role which will thrive in a collaborative, start up like environment.
This position is an analytical role that will assist in the development and execution of compensation plans, territory analysis and alignments, forecast preparation, and report and presentation generation. This role interacts with sales management and internal and external sales reps and is instrumental in ensuring accurate compensation calculations and compensation documents.
Essential Job Functions
- Prepares, updates, and ensures accuracy of the enableCV variable compensation plans. Ensures monthly, quarterly, and annual milestones are computed accurately. Generates compensation statements for distribution to the Sales Team, Clinicals, and Management. Processes compensation through payroll and accounts payable where appropriate. Prepares monthly Rankings for enableCV Reps and Independent Sales Reps to support semi-annual and annual compensation awards, if any.
- Provides analytical support for creating and calculating sales compensation and operating plans. Prepares scenario analysis for various comp models and strategic plans to determine best course of action. Prepares presentations for a wide range of audiences.
- Assists in the preparation of global forecasts with analysis of global sales trends. Analyzes product trends, coordinates with Supply Chain on demand forecasts, and maintains product limit program. Uploads data into enableCV’s financial systems where needed.
- Develops sales, financial, and management reports in SFDC, Tableau, and other BI analytical reporting formats to assist sales team and management in meeting key objectives. Develops ad hoc reports for sales and management.
- Assist in the on-boarding and off-boarding of Independent Sales Reps. Maintains Independent Sales Reps compliance, account changes, status and maintenance and other incidental duties
Education/Experience: (If you are unsure or question whether you meet these qualifications, please apply anyway!)
- Bachelors' degree, or equivalent experience and comprehensive knowledge and expertise in sales, marketing, sales operations, and finance.
- A minimum of 3-5 years sales operations, business strategy and/or financial planning experience required
- Previous compensation plan modeling experience a plus!
- Working with large amounts of data a must
- Strong technical skills including various ERP systems, JDE, Salesforce.com administration, Tableau and QlikView development, Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Access
- Hands on intermediate knowledge of MS Access or SQL a definite plus
- Creative out of the box thinker who is intellectually curious.
- Sound decision making capabilities and the ability to articulate ideas effectively
- Establish foundation of credibility based on integrity and a track record of achievement in delivering on large and/or multiple projects and influencing business outcomes.
- Ability to develop strong relationships with internal customers, sales partners, and independent sales reps.
- Can be counted on to achieve goals and is both top and bottom-line oriented.
- Strong individual contributor.
- Ability to routinely work on multiple tasks with multiple deadlines.
- Highly analytical and detail oriented. Good organizational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including sales & marketing leadership.