What are we looking for?
When a sales organisation begins scaling to support a growing company, sales operations become a vital function. With more customers and revenue comes more KPIs to track, and more complexity for the way teams sell. Understanding how process changes, software implementation, and go-to-market initiatives impact all of the teams that you work with is key to being successful as a sales operations.
To take it further, in an ideal world, we are not just looking for someone with excellent sales operation and interpersonal skills but also strong business acumen, strategic mindset to assist the sales department in driving sales growth strategies.
- Provide sales support to our front-line Sales teams to achieve sales objectives.
- Align customer and sales planning processes with order fulfilment activities to ensure optimal delivery to our customers.
- Analyse sales pipeline, forecasting and productivity reports for global sales leaders and senior management.
- Prepare and provide project wise profitability statements to management in order for them to understand the Gross Margin for all Medium and Large Projects.
- Follow up and coordinate between internal development teams, sales teams and prospects. Conduct Auditing & Approving of business proposals, contract facilitation, on-boarding, creation and maintenance of business reports, etc.
- Responsible for tracking fulfillment of KPIs of Sales Personnel and calculating the Variable Payout as a part of their Sales Incentive Policies.
- Analyse MS Excel data to analyse data and reveal patterns to help enhance efficiency & effectiveness of the Salesforce. Work with Manager (Sales) to proactively address the identified issues.
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations and finally realising & tracking the timely payment of clients.
- Ensure Sales Governance by doing the monthly audit of all Customer Proposals, MSA’s, Customer Purchase Orders, Contracts etc. and based on the same identify the areas of process improvement for efficient functioning..
- Monthly reconciliation of Revenue from Quickbooks with the order value loaded in SalesForce and take necessary actions to rectify the differences, if any.
- Sales Process Adoption and Compliance
- Drive sales process adoption in the unit
- Drive usage of tools, templates, methodologies
- Track progress in key deals
- Track assurance of account plans in key identified accounts
- Release regular sales dashboards
- 3+ years of Sales Operations experience.
- Passion for quality control and productivity
- Ability to perform advanced computing functions
- Familiarity with databases
- Familiarity with Google Workspace & Salesforce
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to Evlos ( Solve differently) problems
- Ability to work well in groups
- Ability to multitask
- Prior knowledge of Salesforce is preferable.
- Knowledge of the Cloud based products is an additional advantage.