InvoiceCloud, an EngageSmart solution, is a leading provider of online bill payment services. Founded in 2009, the company has grown to be one of the leading disruptors in the cloud-based electronic bill presentment and payment (EBPP) space, helping institutions put customer experience first. By switching to InvoiceCloud, clients can improve customer engagement, loyalty, and efficiency while reducing churn and missed payments in the process. With over 50 million payments processed annually, InvoiceCloud is one of the most secure, innovative, and inclusive fintech solutions in the market. To learn more, visit www.InvoiceCloud.com.
What You Will Do:
As a key member of the Enterprise Operations organization, the Analyst will serve as a business and strategic partner to the Enterprise Ops team to ensure the financial, strategic, and operational objectives for the business are met.
This role will make an impact on the trajectory of the Enterprise Ops and Sales organization (Channel Ops, Territory and Annual Planning, KPI development) and provide for the opportunity to drive process improvements critical to the organization's success and aid strategic decision making.
The ideal candidate is a well-rounded performer with exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, who thrives in a fast-paced and demanding cross functional environment and possesses a clear customer and operations focus. In this highly visible position, you will provide timely insights and outlook to drive data-driven decision making.
This position works independently but will receive guidance, strategic direction, training and coaching from the Sr Director of Sales Operations and other team members.
- Provide thought leadership and analytical insight to run our forecasting, annual planning, and management reporting processes for our business units.
- Leverage data, analytics and business understanding to develop efficient reporting tools, understand core inputs, support decision making, shape our strategy and recommend business growth opportunities and efficiencies.
- Work cross functionally with Sales Operations to support the Sales Organization (Deal Desk, onboarding of new deals, etc
- Build and help to standardize business reporting for strategic analysis and internal business review.
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes and evaluating new tools.
- Design business models to forecast and analyze Pricing, Channel Bookings, Go-Lives and Revenue.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and help create a plan to enhance upsell/back to base processes.
What We Seek:
- 5+ years of progressive Sales Operations experience.
- Fintech or SaaS industry experience is preferred.
- Experience in channel operations is preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong customer focus with the demonstrated ability to build long-term relationships.
- Strong ability to effectively handle multiple deliverables in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Expert excel skills. Hands-on experience leveraging BI & Data Visualization tools to drive automation (Tableau preferred) is strongly preferred.
- High aptitude and enthusiasm for complex problem-solving utilizing business modeling.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including proven ability to work comfortably with senior executives.
Base Compensation Range: ($92,000.00 to $127,000.00) annually
Base salary is one component of total compensation. Employees may also be eligible for an annual bonus or commission and equity. Some roles may also be eligible for overtime pay.
The above represents the expected base compensation range for this job requisition. Ultimately, in determining your pay, we'll consider many factors including, but not limited to, skills, experience, qualifications, geographic location, and other job-related factors.
We offer a competitive benefits program including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Flexible Time Off (FTO), wellbeing days, paid holidays, and summer Fridays
- Mental health resources
- Paid parental leave & Backup Care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies:
Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job's alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.