At Boost Mobile, we deliver value without compromise, continually redefining what’s possible from a mobile carrier for more than nine million customers.
Our teams reimagine connectivity through new platforms, new business models and new ways of thinking. Today, we’re building a multi-brand wireless telco alongside DISH and its first-of-a-kind network to upend the retail market and deliver groundbreaking new experiences for all.
Together, we’ll draw on our legacies of disruption to change the way the world communicates.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
High-level job responsibilities:
- Leads four regional field sales teams in the west area and provides overall directional guidance to the Region Directors and their leadership teams.
- Responsible for the overall performance of assigned markets and regions including competitive strategies for field sales organization and dealers.
- Serves as the executive link between the SVP, Boost Sales, dealers and field sales teams.
- Directs programs, distribution optimization and build planning, and plans and allocates resources to engage and influence regional strategic partners, third-party distributors and dealer teams.
- Serves as a subject matter expert for Boost Mobile distribution through understanding business needs and designing programs to meet market needs.
- Provides market insights, customer/dealer feedback, competitive intelligence and information from any and all competitive sources to the Corporate Team to shape Go-to-Market approaches and address customer and channel needs.
- Delivers and advises on campaigns and market strategies for dealers coordinates strategic plans and objectives and is responsible for leading and helping design all tactical execution for company initiatives.
- Owns overall sales performance for assigned area and all relevant OKRs & KPIs. Responsible for budget attainment and overall management of their 160+ person sales team.
Day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Owns and manages the sales budget for assigned territory for all OKRs and KPIs.
- Balances travel to all four assigned regions to ensure sales teams are meeting responsibilities and “leads from the front”.
- Communicates and builds relationships with strategic dealer and distribution partners to align on strategy and execution efforts.
- Designs and implements tactical execution plans to meet company objectives and key initiatives.
- Develops and executes market distribution and optimization plans, with a thorough understanding of competitive positioning.
- Performance management of sales teams and responsibility for all team member development.
- Works directly with Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Finance teams to provide unified campaigns, special offers and execution support to the field.
- Serves as the executive point of contact for all dealers and distributors in assigned territory.
- Conducts regularly scheduled dealer business reviews and strategic planning sessions for all strategic dealer principals within assigned territory.
- Conducts operations reviews and one-on-ones with sales teams across assigned territory.
Skills, Experience And Requirements
- Proven executive-level experience managing a large team with multiple management layers.
- Displays confidence and aptitude, with extensive experience presenting to senior executives, both internal and external.
- Must be a change management agent who is comfortable working in a fast-paced sales environment and has the ability to pivot quickly.
- Is a culture catalyst that can inspire large teams to meet company objectives, while keeping the teams engaged and motivated.
- Is a leader who uses data to drive behavior and is comfortable working cross-functionally with leaders from multiple business units across the organization to accomplish complex goals and initiatives. Is a “field general”; someone who is vocal, visible and has a high degree of emotional intelligence.
- The most qualified candidate is someone who understands how to drive a culture of accountability, while also being an empathetic leader.
- Must have a valid driver’s license, three years of active driving history, successfully completed driver’s safety training, and otherwise comply with DISH’s Driver Safety Policy and guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree and ten years of related work experience or fourteen years of sales management experience.
- Minimum seven years of supervisory experience at the Manager level.
- Minimum three years of supervisory management experience at the Director level.
- Ten years of account management/support experience.
- Ten years of direct or indirect sales experience.
- Five years selling wireless products or services.
- Five years of contract or vendor relationship experience.
- Ability to travel across assigned territory at a minimum of two and a half weeks per month.
Compensation: $200,000.00/Year - $300,000.00/Year
Compensation And Benefits
We also offer versatile health perks, including flexible spending accounts, HSA, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, career opportunities, and a flexible time away plan; all benefits can be viewed here: DISH Benefits .
The base pay range shown is a guideline. Individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, and competencies; compensation is based on the role's location and is subject to change based on work location. Candidates need to successfully complete a pre-employment screen, which may include a drug test and DMV check.