Business Centre Manager / Sales Manager / Commercial Lettings Manager
My client are the leading, independent provider of Serviced Office Space with business centre locations across the UK. They are looking for a Business Centre Manager for their centre in Waltham Abbey. Ideally you will come from a Lettings, Leisure, Hotel or Hospitality background and have sales and operations management experience.
Monday to Friday role. 8:30am - 5:30pm. No weekends.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Ensure you carry out marketing and follow up on leads received to maximize sales potential.
- Potential customer - own and drive the customer journey from end to end, ensuring we are consistently exceeding customers’ expectations and maximising conversion
- Onboarding - manage customer key touchpoints throughout their term (e.g., show round, move in, post move in feedback)
- Retention - own the end to end renewal process
- Processing of supplier invoices
- Monthly invoicing
- Reviewing and managing site P&L against budget
- Achieve budgeted profit for your Centre
- Ensure Centre debt is regularly reviewed, all overdue invoices are resolved in line with budget, with regular liaison with Credit Control team.
Customer Experience (25%)
- Take full responsibility for customer service within centre
- Responsibility for the prompt resolution of all customer queries/enquiries
- Understand the output of the NPS, ensuring agreed Action Plan is delivered
- Manage customer move in and out efficiently, cost effectively and smoothly
- To ensure meetings room standards such as set-up, equipment checking and clearing are maintained
- Work closely with Operations team to ensure site standards are maintained and maintenance and refurbishments are completed on time.
- Responsible for the day-to-day operation of business centre
- Daily walk round to confirm that standards of appearance are being maintained.
- Ensure that company procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to. (Weekly fire alarm tests, six monthly evacuations, identification of hazards of slips, trips and falls etc.
- Take responsibility for own learning and development.
- Actively participate in, and drive, activities that improve the quality of the service.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of local market including current customer base, direct competition and local commercial rates
- Where role requires line management of direct report
- Any other duties reasonably required by your line manager
- Sales skill and experience
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft 365
- Marketing skills
- Negotiating skills
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Line management experience
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Problem solver by nature
- Good knowledge of use of IT
- Professional appearance and personality
- Full clean driving license and own car
Please apply now for this fantastic opportunity within an established business!