Join a fast-growing company that is transforming its industry! Financial Recovery Technologies (FRT) is a technology-based services firm that helps institutional investors identify, file claims, and collect funds made available in securities Class Actions settlements globally. Through our proprietary technology platform and processes, we deliver the most comprehensive range of securities class action filing services to our clients who are investment management companies, pension funds, hedge funds, global custodians, sovereign wealth funds, and other institutional investment firms. When joining FRT, you are joining a firm that will challenge you and invest in your professional development.
We are seeking a Sales Operations Analyst todrive sales execution through the use and optimization of operational software, including sales CRM, analytics and reporting, and more. This role reports to the Vice President of Sales for North America.
As the Sales Operations Analyst, you will:
Manage client data – make sure the data is clean, accurate, and complete.
- Leverage third-party sources when appropriate
- Proactively reaches out to internal teams (Finance, Sales, Client Service) to ensure accuracy of all fields in CRM
- Own territory and segment information including competitive intelligence data in CRM
- Prospect/customer data acquisition, cleansing, and management
Manage CRM & Pardot to deliver value to the sales & marketing team
- Support and own the Salesforce.com relationship
- Train the sales team on usage of the tools available & best practices in CRM
- Manage team compliance and use of Salesforce
- Implements ideas to improve sales effectiveness and productivity, including development of reporting and dashboards for executive leadership and board of directors
Generate sales and marketing management reports by segments, personas, categories, campaigns, product, etc
- Tracks and reports on sales performance
- Forecasts performance and provides insightful sales recommendations
- Track leads, qualified leads, opportunities created from marketing, channel & VRP
- Summarize sales performance data and report to finance for commission purposes
Oversee documentation & processes within sales & marketing
- Leading the delivery of consistently high-quality data, including delivering documentation on expected standards and delivering to teams.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of new processes and procedures for effective and efficient team operations.
- Collecting and analyzing data for market & client related projects
Our ideal candidate has:
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the Investment Management industry or knowledge of the institutional market that we service
- A highly motivated self-starter with experience in core Sales Operations functions (Lead Routing, Territory Management, Forecasting, Quoting, Activity Tracking, Deal Approvals, Sales Compensation, etc.)
- Decidedly analytical in their approach to reporting and analyzing performance metrics, with a focus on continuous improvement and optimization
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce) and marketing automation platforms
- Solid judgment, intellectual curiosity, and the discipline to own the data that drives the sales organization
- Attention to detail combined with a solutions-oriented mindset and the willingness to roll up your sleeves and get into the data when needed
- Confident communication skills – the role requires regular and effective communication with our internal stakeholders
- Proactive with an ability to work both independently and in collaboration with a global team
- Strong technical skills; mastery of MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Desire to join a growing company with a vibrant, entrepreneurial culture
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- You will need to love challenges and a passion for problem solving
What does FRT offer:
- Fun and diverse colleagues
- Health, dental, vision
- 401k (with company match)
- Income protection plans (life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability) and access to a suite of voluntary benefit programs
We are a hybrid company; in office we offer:
- Close to public transit (walking distance to Wellington T on Orange Line)
- Free parking onsite
- Free drinks and snacks
- Free access to onsite gym
THIS POSITION IS BASED IN OUR MEDFORD, MA HEADQUARTERS. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY, PLEASE.
AGENCIES: WE ARE NOT WORKING WITH AGENCIES ON THIS REQUISITION.
FRT provides equal employment opportunities by recruiting, hiring, training and promoting applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, age, ancestry, sexual orientation, genetics, pregnancy, marital or partnership status, gender identity/expression, disability, handicap, status as a victim of domestic violence or other similar offenses, consumer credit history, unemployment, military obligations, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
FRT is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.