The Halian Smart Services team is looking for a Sales Operations, HR and Finance assistant to be based in Luxembourg.
The role consists of giving financial, HR and administrative support to some of our main Accounts, including European and International Institutions.The below task description offers more insights on the duties:
- Point of contact for clients and consultants all along the contract lifecycle;
- Maintain and enhance relations with existing customers and ensure high-quality delivery of service;
- Coordinate and follow up of recruitment processes; onboardings, Training and performance reviews;
- Support in the Financial Management of the Accounts (Forecasting, Budgeting, …);
- Support on administrative legal and financial topics of the contract (invoices, Timesheets,);
- Update internal tools and databases (Internal Views, Personal Forecasts, CRM…) and ensure quality reporting to management (and client if asked for recruitment matters);
- Create internal or external documentation (Processes, internal meeting documents, documentation for candidates, consultants and clients);
- Work collaboratively with other departments (HR, Sales Ops, Bid Management, Finance…).
Specific Skills/experience Required
- Bac +2: type BTS in Sales or HR or bachelor’s degree in finance/administration
- English and French fluent mandatory
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Suite- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint;
We are offering:
- Ideally 1+ years of relevant experience in an administrative capacity supporting a team;
- Experience supporting a large team of individuals;
- Good organizational and data management skills;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written;
- High degree of professionalism;
- Must be able to meet deadlines while multi-tasking efficiently;
- Attention to detail;
- Be flexible and proactive.
An exciting opportunity within a solid group with its HQ in Luxembourg, which is already a leading actor in providing external IT services. You will be mentored by inspiring leaders and will benefit from a personalised career evolution in a meritocratic working environment.Halian Group
With over 20 years of experience, we have come to understand that innovation is the only way to provide agile, practical solutions that transform businesses and careers.
Our resourcing and smart services help you to realize tomorrow’s potential. Discover the amazing things possible when you bring the right people and the right technologies together.