Recognized as a Great Place to Work, ITRS is an Enterprise SaaS provider with industry-leading solutions. Our prestigious customer base includes 90% of the world's top investment banks. We are backed by leading private equity investors and are rapidly growing.
Our headquarters are in Shoreditch - London's tech hub - with offices in other UK and global locations from the Netherlands to Manila, NYC and Florida. We pride ourselves on a diverse, friendly, dynamic culture - with a focus on internal promotion and developing our people.Scope of role
The Sales Operations team' main priority is to support our go-to-market teams in achieving our growth goals. You will report directly to our Head of Sales Operations & Strategy supporting a global sales organisation and partnering with multiple business stakeholders including Finance, Customer Services, Business Systems and Legal. You will need to be in the office at least 2 days per week, alongside the team.As a Deal Desk Analyst, you will:
- Facilitate deal progression through our pipeline
- Manage customer and contract life cycles
- Coordinate deal execution, working with the Sales teams
- Review quotes and opportunities for accuracy and quality
- Provide onboarding and ad hoc user training
- Identify / propose process improvements
- Complete / update process documentation and efficiency improvements
- 2 years experience working with Salesforce
- Advanced experience with Excel, (Advanced formulas, pivot tables, Macros)
- Experience in a finance or sales operations role
- Experience working in a Software company would be desirable
- Experience working in a global sales team would be desirable
- Motivated self-starter with good attention to detail
- Completer/finisher attitude to working through to the final resolution.
- Interest in, or wiliness to learn financial implications of transactions.
- Resilient and able to work at pace on multiple deals at once.
- Private Healthcare for you and your dependents with low monthly premiums
- Dental & vision cover for you and your dependants with low monthly premiums
- Employer 401k scheme
- Income protection
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid working
ITRS Group is an Equal Opportunity employer and Inclusion is part of our everyday life. We celebrate diversity and pride ourselves on providing an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves and have a voice, allowing everyone to contribute equally. We remain committed to advocating inclusion, diversity, and equality into our ITRS family as we grow and enrich our business.
We welcome applications from everyone in the community as we recognize that a diverse workforce is a stronger workforce.