For nearly 50 years, LG Compressors and motors provide meaningful and differentiated values to customers sustainably by achieving the world class eco-friendly & energy saving technologies. Indeed, LG is continuously evolving group of high-precision machining and assembly technologies from accumulated techniques for generating sustainable world best components and provide inverter total solutions optimized for residential and commercial environment to deliver a satisfaction level for all our partners.
With overall responsibility for LG Compressors and Motors sales, the Sales Operations Analyst
will be responsible for coordination of day-to-day operation of all Compressor and Motor related business. This may include management of purchase order, sales order, invoice, inventory, and accounting aspects relating to the business.Key Responsibilities
Skills And Qualifications
- Order Management
- Order entry - Obtain Warehouse report and make order entry. Reconcile order qty and physical shipping quantity
- Receiving - Compare warehouse report and system to verify model/quantity match. When there's discrepancy, research and inform warehouse or factory based on research
- PO confirm - Check forecast and inventory to confirm purchase order from LG HQ. Purchasing price is needed to check if the price is corrected. Considering LGEUS JIT profit and Loss, discuss
- with HQ about change of purchasing price
- In/out Reconciliation - Reconcile System entry and warehouse report regularly.
- Defective Return process - Entry Defective return from customer. Double check with QA team about model / quantity. In addition, discuss with HQ regarding reimbursement from HQ to LGEUS
- Model Change entry - When model changes, system entry is needed. In addition, need to be on site to monitor the process
- Price registration - Enter the selling price in the system
- Cost Structure creation / update - Whenever the price changes, update the cost structure to determine purchasing price. In case of new model and new warehouse, create new cost structure and share with HQ
- Logistics Management
- Inbound Tracking - Based on the forecast, need to trace the shipment with forwarder and carrier.
- New warehouse contract review / negotiation - Review the contract of new warehouse(and any vendor) and negotiate the warehouse expense
- WH transfer management / Monitoring - Between warehouse and warehouse, need to arrange pickup and delivery. Tracking the shipment and pushing carrier is also required.
- Inventory Reconciliation (Weekly / Monthly) - Reconcile inventory transaction between system and physical shipment
- Expense Management
- Warehouse expense processing (GLAP) - Review the invoice and process payment. Challenge vendor if there's any discrepancy
- Carrier expense processing(Sales Portal) - Review the invoice and process payment. Challenge vendor if there's any discrepancy
- Mexico Customs clearance & IMMEX processing (GEVS) - Review the invoice and process payment. Challenge vendor if there's any discrepancy
- Monthly Accrual management - Calculate the expense which is not process within the month and accrual the expense.
- C-TRAP Support - support C-TPAT team and visit warehouse for C-TPAT preparation
- GNMS entry - Any reimbursement from HQ is needed to input in GNMS system. Work with HQ and accounting to decide contact and expense code
- Claim - Claim warehouse for missing products. Claim forwarder for missing/stolen/damaged products in container (trailer)
- Customs clearance support (US / MX) - Whenever Customs (US/MX) clearance issue arises, contact appropriate party and resolve the issue.
- AR Collection support - Support AR team for past due invoice
- Bachelor’s Degree required,
- Minimum 2 years logistics/operations management experience
- Need critical thinking skills and reporting skills to business leaders.
- Strong analytical skills, collaborative problem-solver; effective communications both internally (Sales, SCM, DP and order management), as well as external customers.
- Proficient, high-level skills in Microsoft Power Point and Excel.
- Need experience in cross functional teams to work effectively and efficiently in a highly demanding work environment
- Need Bilingual communication skills in English and Korean
LG Electronics, USA Inc.; LG Mobile COMM USA, Inc., LG Mobile Research USA LLC, and Zenith Electronics LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.Further, the Company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed, and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics.Pay Transparency Range (Low)
Pay Transparency Range (High)
LG Electronics U.S. (LGEUS)