This position is responsible to help ensure Henry Schein One revenue growth targets ($420M+ in 2023) are achieved/exceeded by sales, account management, customer success, solution consulting engineering and partnering teams. Increasing market penetration, new customer acquisition, existing customer expansion by providing operational analysis, new bookings plan, revenue model and training / tools to enable each team. Provide functional expertise and leadership in operations, a cross-functional playbook to maximize investment to achieve revenue growth. Collaborate on sales strategy/execution plans and successful execution of the annual business plan with finance (revenue / expense) & other cross-functional GM/business units. Address business risks that threaten strategic objectives around growth and profitability. Leverage keen strategic thinking as well as data analytics, system skills (CRM, Domo, XLS, DB ...) Maintain strong communication and project management. Lead the revenue operations team for driving the utilization of people, processes, and technology to reach growth and profitability objectives.
What you will do
- Manage a successful sales operations team and ensure that the team consistently meets or exceeds daily, weekly, monthly sales reporting and analytics deliverables.
- Create solutions, streamline processes through technology (Siebel & Salesforce) and partnerships with people across sales, finance, marketing, IT, support and operations.
- Analyze performance metrics and data to drive business decisions from pipeline to sales execution.
- Identify, highlight and report against best in class performance to build overall sales effectiveness. Ensures that sales technologies and sales tool systems support the go to market abilities and needs of the business. (Lead sales migration to a new CRM)
- Lead projects and cross functional teams on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the sales organization; collaborate with cross-functional teams to improve and implement overall operations processes.
- Design and help drive revenue & bookings plans, capture/forecasting/analysis: $427M per year
- $6.8M revenue from audit & customer compliance
- Tech Stack consolidation (Salesforce/Clari/Phones/Gainsight/Outreach/Consensus)
- Under $42M in expense, w/P1 – SOS Team
- DSO workflow/process improvement
- Customer Data/KPIs for all products
- Typically 12 or more years of increasing responsibility and complexity in terms of any applicable professional experience; 7 or more years of management experience.
- Typically a Bachelor's Degree or global equivalent in related discipline.
- Broad professional and managerial skills with a full understanding of industry practices and company policies and procedures
- Lead and develop virtual teams
- Expert in multiple technical and business skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Forecasting, pipeline, commission models design and sales operations management
- Data modeling skills (Excel proficiency & SQL/DB)
- CRM (Salesforce) expertise across all aspects of sales & marketing
- Best practices across phone-based systems, reporting and best practices
- Ability to present to executive level leadership
- Creation and management of sales quotas, compensation plans and quota documents
- Outstanding management and leadership skills and ability to attract, retain, motivate, develop, mentor and coach team members for high performance
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and ability to resolve disputes effectively
- Outstanding presentation and public speaking skills
- Expert independent decision making, analysis and problem solving skills
- Understand, interpret and act on financial information and external trends that contributes to business profitability
- Plan and manage complex and successful projects; understand available resources, develop timeline, budget and assign areas of responsibility
- Lead teams to achieve company goals and solve complex business issues in creative and effective ways
- Expert planning and organizational skills and techniques
- Communicate effectively with senior management and key stakeholders
- Excellent negotiating skills and ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships
- Ability to influence, build relationships, understand organizational complexities, manage conflict and navigate politics
Perks and Benefits:
- A great place to work with fantastic people.
- A career in the healthcare technology industry, with the ability to grow and realize your full potential.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent benefits package!Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage, 401K Plan with Company Match, Paid Time Off (PTO), Paid ParentalLeave, Short Term Disability, Work Life Assistance Program, Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts,Education Benefits, Worldwide Scholarship Program, Volunteer Opportunities, and more.
About Henry Schein One
Henry Schein Oneis the global leader in dental management, analytics, communication, and marketing software. Our company’s products and services work together as one simple solution to provide users with a seamless and integrated experience.
Our company thrives because of our people. We believe in supportive, diverse, and inclusive workforce, inclusive environments, professional development opportunities, and competitive compensation packages. We value innovation, teamwork, and encourage work-life balance.
One of many reasons why Henry Schein One (HS1) leads the industry is because of our products, services and most importantly our people. In 2022 HS1 was awarded one of the top places to work for in Utah. To learn more, click here: 2022 Best Companies To Work For | Henry Schein One
Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Unfortunately, Henry Schein One is unable to hire individuals residing in Alaska, North Dakota, Hawaii, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, Puerto Rico, or other US Territories at this time.