Help us transform the way Strategic Finance (FP&A) teams work
Abacum is a financial planning solution built specifically for today’s tech finance teams. By focusing on automation, collaboration, analysis, and reporting, we transform finance teams from number crunchers into impactful decision makers.
Founded in 2020, we are now a company of 80+ employees across the globe, including 25+ nationalities and presence in New York, London, and Barcelona – oh, and we’re remote-friendly too!
We are trusted by finance teams of top companies such as Tier, Lunar, Cabify, Ebury, Fintual, Factorial and Tul among many others.
So far we have raised $30M+ from some of the world's top investors (Y-Combinator, Atomico, Creandum) and amazing angels such as Justin Kan (co-founder at Twitch and Atrium, Y Combinator), Jenny Bloom (CFO at Zapier and Mailchimp), Ingo Uytdehaage (CFO at Adyen), and Max Tayenthal (co-CEO and co-founder at N26).
Our mission is very ambitious, and we can’t do it alone. Come join our rocket ship! 🚀
👤 We are looking for...
…experienced Sales Development Representative
to join our go-to-market team to help us grow and succeed in connecting with prospective customers. We need motivated, ambitious individuals who can effectively communicate with potential clients, understand their needs, and recognize when they are suitable for sales opportunities.
This is a great chance to accelerate your career in sales with a rapidly expanding tech company that offers exceptional learning and development opportunities. You will be able to learn from the best, work in a collaborative and enjoyable atmosphere, and take part in a fast-paced environment. Come and help us expand by providing our customers with a game-changing solution that is revolutionizing the way strategic finance teams operate.
📣 Being a Sales Development Representative at Abacum means...
- Researching & identifying potential customers for Abacum
- Executing on outbound sales campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches
- Following up on leads from marketing campaigns or events
- Understanding the needs of our target prospects and articulating the value that Abacum provides
- Meeting and exceeding both individual and team goals
- Maintaining accurate information on prospects and activities in the CRM (Salesforce)
- A chance to accelerate your career in sales with a rapidly expanding tech company that offers exceptional learning and development opportunities.
- Access to the latest tech, including Gong, Salesloft, Zoominfo / Cognism, SalesNav, and more!
🛠 What we need…
- At least 8 months in an outbound SDR/BDR role with cold-calling experience, ideally for a B2B SaaS company
- Ability and desire to thrive in a continuously evolving and quickly growing environment
- Motivated, coachable, and determined individual to succeed at the task at hand
- Impeccable work ethic - willing to go the extra mile
- Native-level communication in English (written and spoken)
🌟Bonus Points if you have...
- Previous experience in other high-pressure environments (e.g. competitive sports)
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Private health insurance and access to Meditopia
- Remote-friendly culture and flexible working hours
- Personal development including Pavilion membership and language courses
- Fun in-person off-sites and virtual get-togethers
- Relocation support if needed and desired
❤️ Our values
- Customer Obsession: We share the understanding that Abacum's sole purpose is to create value for customers and relentlessly deploy all creativity and energy to that end.
- Audacious Ambition: We dream big and embrace discomfort. We assume risks, make on-time mistakes and learn how to methodically accomplish our goals.
- Good People: We are self-reflective and praise diversity of thought. We don't justify the end with the means and know where to draw the line. We have fun every day.
- Tough Love: We truly care for everyone in the team and embrace honest feedback and radical transparency as ways to genuinely help each other.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.