ClientSolv Technologies is an IT solution firm with over a decade of experience serving Fortune 1000 companies, public sector and small to medium sized companies. ClientSolv Technologies is a woman-owned and operated company that is certified as a WMBE, 8a firm by the Federal government's Small Business Administration.
We are seeking a Senior Sales Operations Analyst for a direct hire/permanent role in Salt Lake City, UT. In this role, you will contribute to improving the tools, and technologies that support the Sales Process of the organization. You will work closely with Sales, Marketing, Partnerships, and finance to improve data integrity and sales efficiency. Additional responsibilities include:
- Implement and document processes for an evolving stack of software and systems, supporting our sales teams.
- Strong support and collaboration with sales leadership around reporting, forecasting, and pipeline management.
- Coordinate with our sales team to support the adoption/mastery of HubSpot and data integrity in the system.
- Identify and implement solutions leveraging HubSpot capabilities to improve processes and productivity and make recommendations to support an organization scaling rapidly.
- Configure all new and existing HubSpot features, including user management, security, custom objects, page layouts, validations, workflows, flows, process builders, reporting and forecasting dashboards, and other 3rd party applications.
- Assist in managing HubSpot CRM application, including support requests and escalated administrative needs of users by providing prompt and complete resolution of technical challenges and business support issues.
- Participate in the change management process. Drive communication and documentation efforts across relevant stakeholders.
- Own and deliver new process updates and projects, including ideation, requirement gathering, build, support, maintenance, and success tracking.
- 5-7 years experience with business systems, sales operations, and CRM applications (preferably HubSpot)
- Strong Excel and database management skills specific to sales.
- Strong business analysis and functional experience, including requirements gathering creating/deploying solutions to end users.
- Strong verbal/written communication and ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Collaborative and supportive, ready to work with the team to evolve and succeed.
This role will work a hybrid schedule of onsite/in-office work with some remote options weekly in the Salt Lake City office. This role will offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefit package to include: company-paid healthcare plans for employees, dental insurance, vision insurance, equity options, and generous paid time off.