About Our Client
- Exciting opportunity to join a growing FMCG health & beauty company!|Supply Chain/ Operations knowledge preferred.
Our client is an exciting health & beauty company with a focus on luxury skincare. They operate globally and are continuing to grow year on year.Job Description
Key responsibilities include:
The Successful Applicant
- Manage end to end order processing and invoicing, including placing POs and handling customer queries.
- Continuously innovate and look for new ways to improve service we provide to our customers and increase business efficiency.
- Deliver a first-class level of customer service.
- Produce internal and external reports and statistical analysis as required.
The successful candidate will have:
What's on Offer
- Supply Chain/ Operations knowledge.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Proactive and customer focused.
- Track record in adding value, developing new ideas and maintaining a "can do" attitude.
- Competent with Excel
On offer to the candidate:
Contact: Victoria Collinson
- c.£30,000 plus package, product allocation and discount
- Hybrid working - 3 days per week in West London office
Quote job ref: JN-092023-6181276