Who are we?
Come and Meet the Founder in this 1 minute video, where you'll get a firsthand glimpse into who we are and life here at Commusoft.
Global Mission Statement:
From the side project of an entrepreneurial university student to an award-winning global company, Commusoft continues to evolve and have a positive impact in the field service software market. Since 2006, we’ve not only transformed our own services and offerings, but we’ve transformed the business operations of thousands of service companies who rely on our software every day.
Our dedication to being a positive presence stretches far and wide, underpinning the entire journey that Commusoft employees take our clients on. Starting with making sure we only sell to businesses that can benefit from our solutions, to comprehensively supporting clients from day one, and always being open and transparent with our community - these commitments ensure sustainable growth for our clients and Commusoft alike. And none of it is possible without our hardworking and forward-thinking team.
Department Mission Statement:
Our international Sales team’s goal is to generate new revenue and contribute to the continued growth of the company, but the way we achieve this is a bit different!
We believe in consultative sales, meaning clients buy confidently in the product and the people who sold it to them - which isn't something found in every sales team. Our team members are encouraged to learn continuously and establish long term sales relationships.
We aim to help companies evaluate if our product is the best option for them in an honest way, so we never push a sale we don’t believe in. We also support and advise our existing client base to make them aware of our continued development and help them get the most out of their investment into the system.
Inclusion and Belonging at Commusoft:
Our clients come from all walks of life and so do we. We draw upon our talented and diverse team of different cultures, backgrounds, and life experiences to ensure the success of our business. We have a ‘culture-add’ mindset rather than ‘culture-fit’ when it comes to our hiring process and we intend to genuinely drive transformational change when it comes to diversity, inclusion and belonging. If you're eager to take clients on a journey and help transform field service businesses for the better, you’ll be at home at Commusoft.
What you'll do:
- You’ll be responsible for cold calling and general outbound activity across different territories in the UK in order to generate sales pipeline
- Prospect and convert your own outbound leads into quality conversations
- Organise online product demonstrations for our Account Executive team
- You’ll be responsible for communicating with inbound leads that are generated by our Marketing team
Your skills, experience and values:
- You have 6 months of experience working EITHER in a SaaS or Software company OR a sales role within the trades sector
- You can relate and communicate well with others, on email and over the phone
- You have a strong work ethic and are proactive enough to maintain a busy workload
- You are inquisitive and eager to learn. You value your professional and personal growth
- You are highly organised with a passion for new and exciting technology
- You believe in your selling ability and you can handle objections over the phone and in-person well
- Technically savvy and inquisitive: our product is evolving. We are looking for someone who is keen to learn, use and understand all the product’s features so that our customers can get the best from our software
The base salary is up to £28,000 and sales commission is completely uncapped! You’ll receive dedicated sales training internally and externally. The other elements of your compensation include: 23 days off + UK bank holidays, £50 monthly gym contribution, pension contribution, a MacBook Air, breakfast and snacks provided at our brand new modern workspace next to Elephant & Castle underground station. And you’d probably like to know that we have a hybrid working model (10 days a month in the office minimum) but it is an open door so feel free to come in more if you'd like!