Why Join Fyllo
We are always challenging the status quo. With access to the world's most progressive audiences and the most comprehensive contextual platform available, our industry-leading advertising solutions are trusted by Fortune 500 companies and emerging brands to increase reach, boost efficiency, and maximize ROI.
Founded in 2019, we closed our Series C and have raised 100 million to date. We now have created the world’s largest data marketplace of cannabis and CBD purchase data, enabling access to 65 million frontline consumers who shape and move markets. In 2022, as audience targeting became more privacy-regulated and digital marketing more omnichannel, we acquired Semasio, a provider of contextual targeting solutions.
Semasio works with marketers to help them understand and reach their audiences, across 30+ languages, through three types of targeting: audience, contextual, and brand fit. One of Semasio’s core differentiators is its commitment to complete transparency and control. In a world where advertisers are increasingly concerned about brand safety, Semasio provides advertisers with full visibility into where ads are being placed, ensuring they’re shown in brand-safe environments, which is essential for reputation management.
Our team is global, located in the U.S., Germany, Denmark and Portugal. We remain tight-knit across time zones through open communication and consistent collaboration. We care about cultivating an inclusive, approachable and ambitious culture while having fun along the way. It is important to us to create a space of belonging, so that e ach person is empowered to share their unique perspective while being their authentic self. We believe diversity fosters creativity, innovation and a sense of community. If you are someone who has a bias to act and enjoys working in a dynamic environment, then read on!
In this executive position as Chief Revenue Officer, you will play a key role in driving revenue growth, customer acquisition and profitability. You will report directly to Fyllo’s President, and previous Chief Revenue Officer, Jeff Ragovin . In this role you will manage Sales, Business Development and Customer Success teams in the U.S. and EMEA. As our CRO, you will create and lead the companywide sales strategy, set revenue goals, and implement commercial operations best practices for efficient internal alignment and revenue growth.
You will also manage the customer lifecycle, ensuring our media, ad agency and direct brand customers are satisfied with our products and services, and importantly that they are retained. Building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders, such as customers, partners and investors is another key piece of this role. At Fyllo we thrive through collaboration, and it is paramount that this person is passionate about building teams, and as a result fostering people and culture!
Day to Day
- Manage, lead, coach and inspire a senior Sales and Customer Success team, ensuring high performance resulting in the achievement of their targets and goals
- Use data analytics to identify trends and opportunities for revenue growth
- Analyze customer data, sales data, and market data to inform revenue growth strategies
- Develop and execute strategies to grow revenue
- Create and launch KPIs to drive sales, customer acquisition, and brand engagement
- Maintain strong relationships with existing ad agencies, and brand customers, to ensure they continue to use Fyllo’s products and/or services. This involves evaluating the end-to-end customer journey and addressing customer concerns to develop an exceptional customer experience resulting in retention and satisfaction
- Identify and acquire new revenue streams, optimize existing revenue streams
- Work closely with our Chief Strategy Officer to develop marketing and sales strategies to target new customers and increase conversion rates
- Provide Board members and investors with quarterly business updates on revenue strategy, forecasts and achievements
Perks & Benefits
- 12+ years' experience developing and executing strategies to drive revenue growth in high growth, ad tech and/or advertising companies
- 15+ years proven success leading and managing sales teams with a keen ability to clearly articulate the company's goals, explain complex concepts, and motivate others while providing guidance in a positive work environment
- Expert knowledge of digital advertising and ad tech industry including audience targeting, contextual targeting, contextual audience extension, brand safety, programmatic and omnichannel managed media
- Strong knowledge of and relationships with Ad Agencies, Brands and/or Programmatic Partners (DSPs, DMPs, Publishers, SSPs)
- Deep knowledge around how to collect and analyze data to track the effectiveness of sales and marketing programs. This includes understanding how to use data to identify trends, measure performance, and make informed decisions
- Possess strong leadership skills and the ability to create solutions that empower people to be better at what they do. You’re the type of person who remains cool, calm, and poised in a fast-paced and sometimes stressful environment
- Experience delivering high quality presentations and reports to stakeholders
- Prior start-up experience is highly desirable
- Unlimited PTO
- United Healthcare medical coverage
- Dental & vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Hybrid work schedule
- Half-day Fridays starting at 2pm to jump start the weekend!
- Monthly mobile stipend
- Home office stipend
- Pre-tax commuter programs
- Employee Assistance Program & Mental Health Resources including Coaching, Counseling, Work-Life Services & Leadership Support
- Learning & development programs
- And all the other usual things – free snacks & drinks, team activities, office events, etc.
Our Recruiting team would love to connect with you! If your interests and experience are aligned with a current open role, one of our Recruiters will arrange a 20-30 minute introductory call with you. Following, depending on the role, there will either be a 60 minute technical interview or a 30 minute intro call with the Hiring Manager. Assuming all goes well, we will then set you up to speak with 2-3 potential peers from your team and/or cross functional teams, with each conversation being 30 min.
Some of our technical roles require a live Codepair. On average, from initial Recruiter Screen to Offer, takes 15 business days depending on your schedule and interviewer availability – we like to move fast across our business :) We understand the hectic lives we all lead and appreciate you taking the time to meet with us in pursuing opportunities with the Fyllo Fam. Thank you!