The Sales Operations Representative is responsible for the general administration of all sales order related processes leading to maximisation of sales revenue, and order fulfilment to company and customer satisfaction. This role will operate between Sales, Planning and the DC to ensure high order fulfilment of aged orders and increased service to all customers.
You will support high level reporting requirements around the order book, order fulfilment, open order management, on delivery reviews, launch execution and allocations, plus analysis and reporting of adherence to sales programmes and policies.
Sales Order Management / Ownership
· Develop and execute plans to ensure that there is an efficient process to provide visibility to review and react to open orders in SAP. Review, report and act on appropriate metrics associated with Order Management to drive business operations.
· Backorder Processing – Responsible for assisting sales with backorder analysis including coordinating order amendments to ensure priority/ageing orders are processed quickly.
· Coordination of deliveries and shipments as necessary to ensure order fulfilment within customer, sales, and company requirements.
· POC for SAP deliveries of Golf Bags and Package Sets dropped to Hamburg warehouse.
· Must have advanced knowledge of entire order flow processes both within SAP and general company requirements, including an in-depth knowledge of sales programs to be able to enforce guidelines, working with sales management to address findings and updating management on status.
· Proficient in Product Availability information. Responsible for communicating current product availability records in simple form for customer and sales consumption as required.
· Using SAP, Business Objects and Power BI, create and embellish complex and ad hoc reporting supporting all Sales Operation needs, including but not limited to launches, allocations and open order data.
· Help to define business processes related to allocation management and ATP.
· Assist with any special projects or duties as needed eg. customer returns and exchanges.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES: (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
· Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with ability to understand priority needs of the company, multitask, problem solve, creatively think and suggest solutions to sales operations issues.
· Must possess and demonstrate excellent communication skills – both verbally and written – and be able to relate to all level of employees and customers.
· Must have an in-depth knowledge of Callaway Golf Products and knowledge of the entire order process flow both within SAP and general company requirements.
· Ability to utilize SAP. Business Objects and Power BI to get data to drive decisions and potential action required.
· Demonstrated ability to use MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Must be self-motivated, detail oriented and be able to demonstrate initiative and relationship building qualities.
· Be able to read, understand and interpret instructions, reports, policies, procedures, program information, etc.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· A level equivalent and relevant work experience preferred
· SAP, Business Objects and Power BI experience helpful
· Minimum 3 years’ experience working in Operations, Order Management or similar experience required.
· Golf industry experience preferred.
· Continuous work on VDU and telephone