Sales Operations Analyst | Reporting Analyst | Data Analyst | Excel | PowerBI | Modelling | permanent job | hybrid
Data-driven Sales Operations Analyst with extensive experience of Excel and Power BI required to join a thriving organisation who are going through a considerable amount of growth. This role will be hybrid with 3 days per week in the Maidenhead office.
The Sales Operations Analyst will provide internal management reporting and market analysis to support sales activity and improve sales productivity. This position will work closely with other members of the Sales Operations and Commercial teams on numerous aspects of the business and will support these teams with data analysis and present data in a way that can be consumed rapidly by various stakeholders.
What You'll Do
- Hold responsibility for data integrity, freshness and cleanliness of CRM and work with the Commercial team to achieve this
- Perform data analysis, create "performetrics" and KPIs that drive successful behaviours across the Commercial team
- Attend meetings and capture updates on forecasting from Sales Leaders
- Prepare accurate weekly and monthly packs with narrative and insight to demonstrate progress within the Commercial organisation
- Support the Director of Sales Operations, Sales Leaders and the Board in discovering insightful trends within behaviours, inputs and outputs to support development of strategy
- Support the generation of customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Take data from a variety of sources (databases, spreadsheets, CRM) and create relevant and insightful reports into past and potential sales activities in order to support divisional planning and decision making
- Be a driver of change within the Commercial organisation to support overall strategies. Develop methods to track performance and demonstrate success or failure.
- Understand core marketing operations concepts (lead/opportunity conversion, pipeline development) and develop reporting and analytics in these areas for enhanced business insight
- Recognise and understand financial concepts in the context of sales processes
- Develop a strong understanding of the business and markets in which the business participates
- Participate in other projects and duties as it relates to Pre and Post Sales Activities
- Collaborate with, and support, the wider Sales Operations team on projects that require changes and alterations to CRM and reports
- Reconcile CRM with other business systems to ensure that data is accurate
If you have vast experience with both Excel and Power BI and looking for a new role then please hit apply now!