At WeWork, we provide inspiring and flexible workplace solutions to help businesses – small, medium or large – thrive in more than 150 cities globally. The future of work is happening right now, and we are leading this moment. United by a common purpose, here we will empower tomorrow’s world at work. Join us on our journey as we give our members the freedom and support to push boundaries in their industries, and work to redefine our own.About The Opportunity
An Associate, Sales Strategy will be responsible for serving as a strategic advisor and counsel to the USC Sales Leadership team, assuming day-to-day responsibility for driving key strategic initiatives.
The successful candidate will be across all strategic business initiatives in USC Leasing from development through execution. This will require cross-functional collaboration with Finance, Sales Operations, Product Marketplace, and People. The role will report directly to the VP Head of Leasing, USC.In This Role, You Will
- Help to define new operational strategies, working with the VP Head of Leasing, USC, and Territory Leasing leaders.
- Serve as liaison between staff, executives, leaders, and the VP Head of Leasing, USC, regarding company climate, employee well-being, project updates, proposals, engagement and planning.
- Conduct detailed quantitative and/or qualitative analysis on proposed changes in business process, organisational structure and pricing strategy.
- Build and develop relationships with employees to increase efficiency and responsiveness in existing and planned operations. Pre-existing cross-functional relationships are critical.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them.
- Participates in strategic initiatives by leading and reporting results back to the VP Head of Leasing, USC
- Within strategic initiatives, demonstrates flexibility and adaptability as many initiatives may not have a “one size fits all’ system.
- Keep up with industry trends by reviewing literature and communicating with peers, reporting on updated standards for the department.
Compensation & Benefits
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Real Estate, or similar field.
- 3+ years of experience in finance, consulting, or strategy and operations, ideally within a start-up environment.
- Experience in building and using data models and dashboards.
- Experience with Salesforce and Tableau is a plus.
- Knowledge of commercial real estate markets and underwriting.
- Proven experience in organising and providing direction for multiple teams and departments.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form.
- Extremely versatile and analytical, dedicated to efficiency
- Experience planning and leading strategic initiatives.
Base Pay and Incentive Compensation: $74,900 – $99,800 annual salary, plus variable incentive pay with on target earnings of $82,390 – $109,780.
WeWork employees are eligible to participate in an incentive plan specific to their role which sets forth the terms of the variable incentive pay and target earnings described above. Your recruiter will detail what incentive plan is applicable to this specific role. WeWork incentive plans are subject to the terms of the applicable incentive compensation plan, which will be made available to you after commencing employment. WeWork reserves the right to amend its incentive plans, and nothing in this job requisition or any other document creates a right to a specific incentive plan payment.
Benefits: Full-time employees are eligible for comprehensive benefits (subject to the terms of applicable plans/policies/agreements, which will be made available to you after commencing employment), including 20 days of PTO, approximately 10 paid holidays, 80 hours of paid sick leave, 16 weeks paid parental leave, competitive healthcare benefits, 401K plan, Life & AD&D insurance.Life at WeWork
Being a WeWorker is more than just a job. We believe the magic of work is sparked by the passion you bring, the places you go, the people you meet and the purpose you follow. And it starts here. Here you will brush shoulders with those who dare to dream and do. Here you will be welcomed by a diverse community that embraces and inspires you—because together we can achieve more. Here we challenge ideas, and explore new ways of getting things done. Whether you are part of our Employee Community Groups, or part of a global project, we ask you to bring your open-minded attitude and collaborative spirit. In return, you will be part of a team where your unique perspectives are celebrated.
WeWork is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil status, pregnancy (or pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression, transgender status or gender reassignment, race, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including genetic testing and characteristics), military or veteran status, or any other grounds or characteristic that is protected under the law.