EV Connect is looking to add a VP of Revenue Operations to our growing team. Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer with dotted line reporting to the President. You will lead a team to own and operationalize our commercial teams. As a key member of our GTM leadership team, we will lean on you to direct operational improvements that maximize top-line and bottom-line results for our global business. This leader will analyze data to uncover coaching and business opportunities and enhance workflow processes while working with cross-functional teams and tools. In this role, you’ll be a key player in helping to set the overall direction and strategy for the company’s revenue team, by aligning sales, marketing, and customer success processes to meet and exceed KPIs and support overall sales force effectiveness and productivity. The main objective of this role will be to drive hands-on management of the revenue operations function for the organization, including support of sales forecasting; data analysis; sales commission plan administration and contract administration.
- Define and execute talent strategy to scale the team of Revenue Operations employees.
- Build, develop and maintain a world-class, inclusive, diverse, high-performing team by driving effective onboarding, on-going training, retention, and employment engagement with a strong remote culture.
- Manages a team responsible for Sales Operations, data analytics, business systems and pricing.
- Build strong working relationships with executives and key leaders across the organization and influence the goals and priorities of stakeholders whose mission aligns with that of Revenue Operations.
- Drive effective revenue operational management to deliver sales goals.
- Manage and align Sales Enablement, Revenue Insights and Planning, and Business Process teams.
- Partner with President and CFO on monthly and quarterly reporting, board decks, etc.
- Key partner to the Head of Sales and Head of Marketing to oversee day-to-day process execution and optimizations.
- Collaborates closely with Sales, Marketing and Product leaders to understand the go-to-market strategy and effectively translate business needs into actionable plans and implementations.
- Partner with sales team to teach best practices and help prepare large and/or strategic deals for management review.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to guide sales reps through the deal flow process.
- Consult sales on nonstandard deal structures, pricing models, and commercial terms.
- Proactively monitors and strives to maintain high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in the sales organization’s planning efforts.
- Lead and drive process excellence and alignment across sales and customer experience functions, including ownership of the CRM enabled processes.
- Define and develop reporting infrastructures for key KPIs across Sales, Customer Success, and Support, and publishing regular reporting, analytics, and review rhythms on these KPIs.
- BS/BA Degree
- 5+ years in a Revenue Operations role
- 3+ years experience in deal review, management and deal analysis
- Ability to work cross-functionally, independently, and in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in KPI and Dashboard management
- Experience in business, operational leadership roles in a global SaaS Sales environment
- Experience implementing scalable and repeatable processes
- Excellent communication skills and experience interfacing with customers
- Strong organizational skills
About EV Connect:
EV Connect is on a mission to build a better planet by enabling electricity as a transportation fuel. Through its innovative and open charging platform, EV Connect simplifies the set-up, management, and optimization of charging stations with premium customer service, from installation to driver support. EV Connect guides companies of all sizes in managing networks of chargers and delivers a seamless EV charging experience that empowers drivers.
Established in 2010, EV Connect is a subsidiary of Schneider Electric which serves customers across 41 states in the U.S., including GM, Avista Utilities, Love’s Travel Stops, Verizon, Marriott, Hilton, Western Digital, SCE, New York Power Authority, and numerous municipalities. Globally, EV Connect's reach extends across Europe, Australia, and Asia, removing carbon emissions from vehicles through the electrification of transportation. For more information, please visit www.evconnect.com and follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Paid time off (vacation and flex time), health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, workplace perks such as free healthy snacks, drinks and coffee.
EV Connect is an Equal Opportunity Employer and requires proof of eligibility to work in the U.S.