Aircall is a place where voices are valued.
Backed by over $220 million of investment since 2015, we create technology that fuels accessible, transparent and collaborative communication to empower our base of 14,000+ customers (and growing) to make authentic, human connections.
Conversation is a cornerstone of our culture. Wherever our people find themselves in the Aircall world – Paris, New York, Sydney, Madrid, London, Berlin, or at home – everyone has a voice that is valued.
Whatever your background, wherever you’re from – we want you to join the conversation. Let’s talk.About the role:
We are seeking a skilled Analyst to join our Revenue Operations team at Aircall. If you have a passion for data in all its forms and experience working with sales and operational leaders, we want to talk to you. As we're looking to continue our rapid sales growth, we need someone that will help us identify opportunities, manage our sales performance and build discipline across our entire Sales organization.What you'll do:
What you'll bring:
- Act as a business partner for our key sales and operational leaders
- Monitor performance of our Sales organization by building strong KPI reporting and analysis to ensure alignment of performance and expectations
- Enhance pipeline management by instilling sales process discipline, adherence to standards and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy
- Scope and design key sales processes, ensuring global and cross functional alignment
- Forecast management including defining and managing weekly, monthly and quarterly forecasts, working closely with key stakeholders to ensure accurate business
- Participation in annual planning, including compensation design, quota planning, territory management, quota distribution and change management
- Involvement in global commission process, including the calculation of commission payments, reconciliation of commission reports, and the review of commission inquiries from sales representatives
- Develop and maintain commission policies and procedures in accordance with company policy
- Create and maintain widely used dashboards using Looker, our data visualization tool, Salesforce and our commissions tool Captivate IQ
- Create ad-hoc reporting as needed
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- 2+ years experience in a sales operations analyst role or equivalent experience
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proactive, organized and can effectively prioritize
- Experience in finding and delivering insights, not just data on a spreadsheet
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
- Globally minded - we are a global team supporting EMEA, NA and APAC
- Nice to have: Looker experience, SaaS experience, experience calculating commissions
$80,000 - $115,000 a year
The base salary range for this position is within the $80,000 minimum and $115,000 maximum per year range. This is not including a $5,000 bonus, and other benefits. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, and experience.
Aircall is constantly moving forward. We’re building new roads to complete our journey, and we’re taking people with us who have the same builder mentality.
Let’s grow together: Aircall is a place for those who dare to be bold and seek responsibility, excellence, and the opportunity to push themselves to new heights.
We’re creating a place where great people trust one another and thrive together.
People flourish at Aircall and now is the time to be part of the team and the journey we’re on.Why join us?
🚀 Key moment to join Aircall in terms of growth and opportunities
💆♀️ Our people matter, work-life balance is important at Aircall
📚 Fast-learning environment, entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
🌍 45+ Nationalities: cosmopolite & multi-cultural mindset
💵 Competitive salary package & equity
🏨 Medical, dental, and vision insurance is 100% covered
📈 401k plan with company matching!
✈️ Unlimited PTO — take the time you need to come to work feeling great!
⭐️ Wellness, commuter, and childcare reimbursements
💚 Generous parental leave policy
At Aircall, we believe diversity, equity and inclusion – irrespective of origins, identity, background and orientations – are core to our journey.
We pride ourselves on promoting active inclusion within our business to foster a strong sense of belonging for all. We’re working to create a place filled with diverse people who can enrich and learn from one another. We’re committed to ensuring that everyone not only has a seat at the table but is valued and respected at it by providing equal opportunities to develop and thrive.
We will constantly challenge ourselves to make sure that we live up to our ambitions around diversity, equity and inclusion, and keep this conversation open. Above all else, we understand and acknowledge that we have work to do and much to learn.
Want to know more about candidate privacy? Find our Candidate Privacy Notice here.