This role is a great opportunity to be part of one of the fastest identified growth sectors: the digital learning industry.
This company are an established industry leader with a track record of delivering innovative technology services to global, top tier organisations.
Location: Nottingham- Hybrid
- Prepare sales quotations, proposals, and statements of work.
- Assist in crafting bid and pre-sales response documents
- Act as a liaison between clients and the sales team, handling inquiries and requests.
- Aid the sales team in managing critical client accounts.
- Monitor performance and adherence to sales KPIs.
- Handle sales administration duties, including generating reports and conducting data analysis.
- Manage client contracts
- Collaborate with the Finance Department to track monthly activities.
- Assist in maintaining commercial systems and processes.
- Provide backup support for sales order processing and financial administration
- Experience in the use of a CRM system
- Evidence of excellent written, verbal communications and client liaison skills.
- Proven experience of working well in a similar high-pressure commercial environment.
- Strong numeracy and written skills to support creation of quotations/proposals
- Flexible work ethic with can-do attitude combined with attention to detail and accuracy.
If this is of any interest to you at all please apply via the link or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org!