Who are we?
Whatfix is a data-driven digital adoption platform (DAP) that enables organizations and users to maximize the benefits of software. Whatfix acts as an interactive overlay on top of any application to guide users with real-time guidance, self-help support, and user feedback. With product analytics and AI, Whatfix enables scalable success with technology, maximizing productivity, and leveraging data-driven insights for better decision-making. The company has seven offices globally in the US, India, UK, Germany, Singapore, and Australia, and works with Fortune 500 companies around the world. Whatfix has raised $140 million to date and is backed by marquee investors including Softbank, Sequoia, Dragoneer, and Cisco Investments.
“Hustle Mode ON” is the motto we live by.
- Whatfix has been named among the top 20 B2B tech companies like Adobe, PayPal, and Cisco.
- With YoY revenue growth of over 65%, we have also been recognized among the top 20 fastest-growing SaaS companies worldwide in the SaaS 1000 list.
- Recognized by Forrester and Everest Group as a 'Leader' in the digital adoption space, and listed by LinkedIn among one of the Top 5 startups in India in 2020
- Listed in Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ among fastest-growing companies in North America for 2022 and 2021 and recognized as Great Place to Work 2022-2023
- Whatfix has been named a Silver Winner in Stevie's Employer of the Year 2023.
- Our Customer centricity is also evident from a Customer rating of 4.67 on G2 Crowd & 4.7 on Gartner Peer Insights
Why will you enjoy this new opportunity?
Whatfix’s Revenue Operations department is looking for a Sales Operations Lead or Assistant manager.
In this role, you will be the trusted advisor driving sales success through insights, analytics, and standardization.
In addition, drive operational excellence by designing, implementing, tracking and improving processes, workflows and tools to help revenue teams execute and scale their strategies. Drive and oversee enablement processes to improve sellers’ and other revenue teams’ productivity. With Whatfix’s fast-paced rapidly growing environment, you will be encouraged to roll up your sleeves and participate in various roles to deliver success!
Someone having 7-10 years of experience in Sales planning and strategy or sales operations at a global enterprise SAAS or similar experience along with 3+ years of leadership experience building and leading the revenue operations or sales operations.
- We strive to live and breathe our Cultural Principles and encourage employees to demonstrate some of these core values - Customer First; Empathy; Transparency; Fail Fast and scale Fast; No Hierarchies for Communication; Deep Dive and innovate; Trust, Do it as you own it.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diverse people because of and not in spite of the differences. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status