Explore your next opportunity at a Fortune Global 500 organization. Envision innovative possibilities, experience our rewarding culture, and work with talented teams that help you become better every day. We know what it takes to lead UPS into tomorrow—people with a unique combination of skill + passion. If you have the qualities and drive to lead yourself or teams, there are roles ready to cultivate your skills and take you to the next level.
The Sales Operations Supervisor is responsible for gathering, developing, and managing account information and sales activity. He/She provides executive support to assist in building optimum sales force performance. This position compiles performance data to assist in analyzing sales trends.
Manages Projects/ Sales Activities
- Manages project lifecycles, including project scope, resources, schedule, initiation, start-up/design, building, and deployment to see projects from beginning-to-end.
- Forwards project documents to stakeholders to obtain sign-off, agreement on project cost, and needed resources.
- Develops project plans (i.e., detailed plan, milestones, and work breakdown structures) and assigns tasks to resources to ensure that the project will be completed on time and according to specifications.
- Ensures affected functions or groups are identified and works with them to negotiate process changes, ownership of processes, and to manage project impact.
- Designs and implements communication plans to ensure those affected by projects are informed and updated.
- Follows up with assigned resources formally (e.g., status meetings, etc.) and informally to continuously manage the productivity of the team, project timelines, and deliverables.
- Balances multiple projects and deployment schedules to meet stakeholder goals and expectations.
Manages Sales Resources and Systems
- Reviews system process improvements with management to justify expenditures within the budget.
- Documents identified system process improvements to delegate work to departmental team members.
- Conducts status meetings to review project progress, redistribute work and resources, and prioritize projects in queue. Solicits feedback from cross-functional partners to determine potential limitations and solutions for process improvements within the department.
Oversees Training and Development
- Identifies training needs to ensure an effective and efficient workforce.
- Provides training opportunities to support skill and career development.
- Monitors training progress, provides feedback, and creates opportunities to support the growth and career development of the staff.
- Reviews systems to identify enhancements and updates to increase efficiency and effectiveness.
- Delivers training to internal staff and external stakeholders on process and system enhancements to ensure effective implementations.
Provides Data Analysis Support to Worldwide Sales
- Modifies the sales dashboard to display latest sales trends (e.g., weekly performance, staffing, sales funnel, etc.).
- Provides sales force funnel analysis to ensure accurate results are provided to senior management.
- Evaluates and analyzes data to determine additional methods and approaches for capturing the data requested by senior management.
- Analyzes data to assess strategic business opportunities, identify key sales performance drivers, and compare current performance against sales objectives.
- Provides daily client support of category management, market research, and other related activities to ensure management of data requests, data quality control, and augmentation of analytical work occurs.
Bachelors Degree - Business, General Preferred
Experience in similar role is mandatory & preferred from similar industry.
UPS is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.