⭐ Your next adventure awaits here ⭐
As Part Of Our Sales Operations Team, You Will Work Closely With The Sales Operations Manager And CRM Team To Drive Improvements To Our Salesforce CRM System And Other Sales Tools. Your Goals Will Be To
👉 Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Questel’s sales teams
👉 Coordinate business change management, value realization, and successful execution and adoption of key projects across the organizationYour Main Responsabilities
- Collaborate with and direct Questel’s CRM team to complete Salesforce technical projects
- Identify opportunities for process automation and optimization, with a focus on scalability
- Using established processes, track, document, and record key project information and progress toward milestones
- Ensure integrations between Salesforce and adjacent tools operate smoothly.
- Manage the Sales Operations request queue, ensuring that all requests are completed in a timely manner.
- Conduct User Acceptance Training for new features created by CRM Team members
- Create documentation, including written and video content, when launching new features.
- Shadow sales team members to identify optimization opportunities and recommend process improvement to create efficiencies within Questel’s sales tools.
- Continuously search for data maintenance and optimization opportunities; provide steps for implementation.
- Establish guidelines for Salesforce policies and use and align with Questel’s sales processes.
- Support the Marketing team with campaign management
- Complete ad-hoc projects as requested
The perfect match...
🙌 Personal Attributes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, or in a related field.
- 1-2 years in a similar position or with similar requirements in a company of comparable complexity and multinational environment.
- Fluent in English required; French and other languages encouraged
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to write, speak, and present effectively and persuasively at all levels
- Experience using Salesforce is preferred, comfortable with new IT software, and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, and tools
Join Questel, a growing international group, and live a great human adventure! 🙌
- Ability to manage multiple high priority demands simultaneously
- Strong desire to execute and identify new ways to push Questel’s business forward
- Enjoy developing new ideas and creative solutions
- Possess a cooperative style to positively influence outcomes
- Excellent organization skills, adheres to deadlines and is detail oriented
- Flexible and adaptable – able to achieve success in situations with high degrees of variation and complexity
- Exceptional project and system management skills
- Proven track record of process improvement and complex systems implementation
What we have to offer…
📍 Job Location : Sophia Antipolis (France)
- full-time permanent position
- nice office in Sophia-Antipolis with access to several facilities : swimming pool, tennis court, charging stations, ...
- international teams : offices in the USA, EMEA & APAC
- an inclusive culture and continuous learning environment with career advancement opportunities
- attractive compensation: profit-sharing bonus, CSE benefits, restaurant card, health insurance