Career Fulfillment & Culture
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her down-to-earth personality and work ethic. Deque's core values are central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share them?
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
At Deque, you’ll work with the best and brightest minds in the industry, sharing best practices, tackling new issues and uncovering new approaches. Accessibility Consultants at Deque also love their jobs because of the support systems in place.
Deque experts regularly contribute to W3C Accessibility Working Groups and collectively hold more CPACC, WAS, & CPWA certifications issued by the IAAP than any accessibility testing company in the world.
Are you driven to make the B2B sales process efficient and enjoyable for your sales colleagues? Are you ready to take on a pivotal role in a company with over $50 million in revenue, growing profitably and rapidly, with a dedicated sales team of 15 professionals? If so, we want you to join our team as the Sales Operations Specialist.
As the Sales Operations Specialist, you will be critical in measuring and optimizing our sales processes, increasing sales team efficiency, and driving revenue growth. You will be responsible for managing sales data, supporting executive management with reports, analysis, and insight, and working closely with cross-functional teams to support the sales organization's goals.Primary Responsibilities
- Work with the Salesforce Administrator to direct, prioritize, and oversee the implementation of tools and technology to improve the sales process and organize the training and support needed to ensure adoption
- Implement processes to capture data to enable reporting on the performance of the sales process, customer segments, and salespeople.
- Maintain the Salesforce Product Catalog to ensure that it is up-to-date.
- Continually monitor data quality in Salesforce and implement ways to improve it.
- Work with the Contracting Team to identify opportunities to accelerate the contracting and closing process.
- Identify communication and process bottlenecks in the sales process and implement solutions.
- Regularly report on Sales KPIs
- Collaborate with senior leadership to document sales policies, set sales targets, and develop hiring plans.
- Improve the sales forecasting processes.
- Provide reports in support of variable compensation or commission plans.
- Act as a liaison between the sales team and other departments to ensure alignment and support.
- Proven experience in sales operations and management within the B2B software and services industry.
- Strong analytical and data-driven mindset.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluency with data analysis and BI tools and experience using them to produce sales process metrics
- Proficiency in sales automation and CRM tools (e.g., Salesforce).
- Strong organizational skills evidenced by the ability to manage large data sets and regular processes
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to the information, services, applications, and everything else on the web.
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With over 475,000 extensions installed and over 5,000 audit projects completed, Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work to make the web a better place for everyone.
How to Apply
- Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities. Reference and background checks will be required. The expected salary range is 80K-90K but is subject to change based on the skills, abilities, and experience of each candidate. The values listed are not intended to guarantee a salary for candidates or current employees.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!
Powered by JazzHR