The AUCloud Sales Operations Administrator (SOA) is part of the sales team. The primary role of the SOA is to provide administrative services in order to support sales operations. The SOA will work primarily with Sales Leadership, Account Executives and Customer Success Managers to ensure the sales team is operating efficiently and productively. The SOA will engage directly with AUCloud customers in order to support the sales process.
The successful applicant will be someone who seeks to create and innovate processes, is willing to challenge existing ways of working and is able to achieve stakeholder buy-in in order to implement improvements.
- Manage sales contracts, track customers and coordinate activities across departments
- Support the sales team by updating and maintaining customer records in Salesforce
- Produce activity reports for pipeline generation, pipeline progression, activities (calls/meetings etc.) and other sales metrics
- Manage data inputs from Account Executives, Customer Success Managers and other customer engaged personnel
- Overall governance of review cycles, sales artefacts such as quotations, work orders, etc.
- Champion as the lead Salesforce (CRM) Administrator
- Participate in bid management and billing processes
- Monitor and manage renewals of customer contracts
- Assist with on-boarding and training new sales staff on Salesforce
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated ability to show initiative and work proactively
- Proven excellence in multi-tasking, prioritising projects and meeting deadlines
- An innate drive to innovate and optimise the use of available resources
- Sound knowledge of administrative record keeping with attention to detail
- Well-developed capabilities in problem solving and crafting efficient processes
- Experience Salesforce, or similar CRM tool
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Skills - Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working as a member of a small team who can work effectively across multiple departments
Minimum Australian Government Baseline security clearance, or ability to gain a Baseline clearance.