Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.About The Role
We’re looking for a dynamic, entrepreneurial Manager of Deal Desk Revenue Operations to partner with Sales and Customer Success. At Rippling, we think of Deal Desk as uniquely interesting and different. While you’ll help AEs, CSMs and front line managers on their deals, a key component is innovating on the automation, tooling, process and reporting behind the scenes. You’ll leverage the Business Systems, Billing Eng and Data Analytics teams in a product manager capacity to uplevel our systems.What You Will Do
What You Will Need
- Coordinate the flow of information across multiple groups, such as Sales, Customer Success, and Finance to facilitate the deal process.
- Act as product manager of the rep’s Quoting Experience in Salesforce
- Serve as an expert in advanced Deal Desk activities, which impact quota setting, bookings attainment, and deal structuring.
- Responsible for ensuring that Sales and contract data is accurate in SFDC and other systems, partnering with cross-functional teams to reconcile downstream processes and Reporting.
- Work with business stakeholders (Sales, Finance, Customer Success, etc) to automate audits, data validation and workflows.
- 5+ years of professional work experience
- Prior experience running a Deal Desk function in Salesforce.com
- Prior experience with a CPQ system
- Ability to manipulate data in SQL / Excel / BI tools
- Prior experience or solid understanding of SaaS business models and multi-product go-to-markets
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.The pay range for this role is:
113,750 - 183,750 USD per year(US Tier 1)
102,375 - 165,375 USD per year(US Tier 2)
96,687 - 156,187 USD per year(US Tier 3)