KnowBe4, the provider of the world's largest security awareness training and simulated phishing platform, is used by tens of thousands of organizations around the globe. KnowBe4 enables organizations to manage the ongoing problem of social engineering by helping them train employees to make smarter security decisions, every day.
Fortune has ranked us as a best place to work for women, for millennials, and in technology for four years in a row! We have been certified as a "Great Place To Work" in 8 countries, plus we've earned numerous other prestigious awards, including Glassdoor's Best Places To Work.
Our team values radical transparency, extreme ownership, and continuous professional development in a welcoming workplace that encourages all employees to be themselves. Whether working remotely or in-person, we strive to make every day fun and engaging; from team lunches to trivia competitions to local outings, there is always something exciting happening at KnowBe4.Clearwater positions open to candidates located in greater Tampa Bay area.
The Revenue Operations team ensures KnowBe4’s revenue engine runs at maximum effectiveness and efficiency. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. As the Sr. Director, Revenue Operations - Deal Desk within Revenue Operations, you’ll own benchmarking, deal evaluation, defining guardrails, and supporting pricing and discounting strategy. You’ll collaborate with KnowBe4’s worldwide sales, finance and legal teams. You’ll also partner with cross-functional teams to perform data analysis to influence pricing and field discount practices with a goal to improve bookings and gross margin.Responsibilities
- Own the strategy and design of deal approval governance and field sales discounting empowerment
- Design and manage the day-to-day quote and pricing approvals process, driving compliance with approval matrices
- Act as an enabler and partner to sales by developing creative deal structures and best practices that improve win rates while maintaining pricing discipline
- Work cross-functionally with revenue operations, sales, finance and legal to recommend changes to deal structures in response to observed behavior in the field
- Become a subject matter expert on all aspects of the deal operations process
- Represent revenue operations, accounting, finance and legal interests in the structuring of non-standard deals
- Provide genuine recommendations as to the hiring, firing, promotion, and discipline of subordinate employees to which the Company gives significant weight
Our Fantastic Benefits
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- MBA or Master's degree (preferred)
- Minimum 7 years of experience in deal desk, deal structuring or sales operations roles
- Strong business acumen, prior sales experience and or pricing experience a plus
- Experience with effectively communicating across organizations, geographies, and cultures
- Experience with cloud-based enterprise software using CRM tools such as Salesforce
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to enable informed decision making
- Skilled at developing relationships and trust across cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to work with data and pull insights from the data
- Detail oriented team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
We offer company-wide monthly bonuses, employee referral bonuses, 401k matching (US), fully paid medical insurance (US), open/generous paid time off (length varies by country), parental leave (length varies by country), adoption assistance, tuition reimbursement, certification reimbursement, certification completion bonuses, gym benefits, and a relaxed dress code - all in a modern, high-tech, and fun work environment. For more details about our benefits, visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/benefits.Note: An applicant assessment and background check may be part of your hiring procedure.
Individuals seeking employment at KnowBe4 are considered without prejudice to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please visit www.knowbe4.com/careers/request-accommodation.
No recruitment agencies, please.