Nimble is a robotics and AI startup founded from the AI labs at Stanford and Carnegie Mellon. We’re pioneering the way robots learn to grasp and manipulate any object.
Our ultimate goal is to enable the dark warehouse, a fully automated eCommerce fulfillment center with swarms of intelligent, cloud-connected robots to enable affordable same-day fulfillment for every retailer, large and small. In the process we aim to create one of the world’s most valuable robotics companies.
We’re backed by the world’s most prestigious investors as well as AI and robotics legends like Marc Raibert (Founder of Boston Dynamics), Fei-Fei Li (Chief Scientist of AI at Google, Director of Stanford’s AI lab), and Sebastian Thrun (Founder of Google X, Waymo, Kitty Hawk, and Udacity)!
Nimble's Core Values
- Be relentlessly resourceful - Find a way to make the impossible, possible. Do whatever it takes.
- Be legendary - Be the best at whatever it is that you do. Leave your mark. Motivate and inspire others.
- Be humble - Leave your ego behind. Have a growth mindset. Learn and improve yourself every day.
- Be dependable - Take ownership and deliver. Be loyal to your team and Nimble's mission.
About The Role
As a Sales Operations Analyst at Nimble you will help us build the growth engine for our robotics moonshot by designing and executing full-funnel sales and marketing campaigns and programs. You’ll create foundational, scalable solutions that define and operationalize the marketing and content strategy for our robotic fulfillment systems. You will take ownership of projects ranging from outbound sales campaigns, product marketing to content marketing, and be accountable for high-level growth and revenue metrics.
You will play a critical role in working with our world-class cross-functional team to take the world’s most advanced robotic systems for the world’s biggest robotics opportunity to market!
- Design and execute outbound sales campaigns
- Generate tactics for inbound leads
- Develop ecosystem partnerships for referrals
- Work with sales, marketing, ops and legal to create incentives
- Targeted social media ad campaigns
- Manage Press Releases and build relationships with top supply chain and consumer brand media outlets
- Build relationships with top logistics industry experts and social media voices
- Build, manage, and improve company content (blogs, linkedIn posts, etc), processes, etc
- Developing a growth strategy, experiment framework, and measurement for both.
- SEO optimization on the marketing site. Building landing pages. Optimizing the signup funnels.
- Help develop tools and systems for better product onboarding.
- Analyze inbound and outbound sales conversion funnel and develop methods to improve on conversion, customer retention/expansion
- Manage logistics and planning for trade shows and conferences
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Marketing, Business, Finance, Engineering or related field
- You are entrepreneurial, data-driven, experimental, and curious
- Growth mindset (have a detailed understanding of business KPIs and the end goal)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to write clearly about technical and product-related subjects
- Pragmatic thinking – the ability to take tactic decisions when needed
- The ability to create a long-term growth marketing strategy
- Experience with analytic software and methodology such as R and Python (libraries such as Pandas, Scikit-Learn, and SciPy), as well as data visualization experience (e.g., Tableau)
- Experience with the user experiences from both qualitative and quantitative perspectives.
- Proven expertise experimenting through A/B metrics
We embrace challenges and strive to make the impossible possible each day. We’re not in this to do what’s easy or to be mediocre. We want to create something legendary and leave our mark on the world. We’re ambitious, we’re gritty, we’re humble and we’re relentlessly resourceful in pursuit of our goals. If this sounds like you then you might be a great fit!
Nimble Robotics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We make all employment decisions based solely on merit. We provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state, federal or local laws.
Enjoy the time you need to travel, rejuvenate, and connect with friends and family.
Nimble provides medical, dental, and vision insurance through several premier plans and options to support you and your family.
Paid Parental Leave
Enjoy paid bonding time following a birth.
Take the stress out of commuting with access to fully-paid parking spots.
Nimble offers employees reimbursements to invest in their health and fitness.
Meals and Snacks
Enjoy unlimited free snacks and drinks in the office and catered meals 5 days a week.
Get a cash bonus for any friend or colleagues that you refer to us that we end up hiring.
Contribute towards a 401k for retirement planning.
Annual Team Retreat
Once or twice a year, join the entire company for a trip to pause work, relax and have fun as a team in destinations like Tahoe and Vegas.
Be an owner in Nimble through our equity program