Do you have experience with a CRM such as Hubspot? Worked in a operations, consulting or analyst role in the past? Data-focused and analytical?
Join a globally scaling startup at the first Revenue Operations Manager! We need someone who enjoys utilising data to help make informed revenue decisions as the business grows. You will focus on enhancing revenue generation, customer retention, and organizational efficiency across Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams.
Revenue tech stack:
- design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and recommendations to improve performance.
- gather data, clean, perform analysis, build reports and dashboards, enabling actionable insights and evaluation on sales and customer performance.
- with guidance from the functional leaders, develop and implement initiatives for Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success to improve agreed KPIs. These could include: lead management, pipeline reviews, territory optimization, goal setting, processes, and sales incentive administration.
- keep abreast of revenue enablement best practices and trends to continually refine internal systems and strategies.
You will ideally have:
- Experience in sales/marketing/business operations, consulting or analyst roles.
- Experience with Hubspot CRM (or similar)
- Data driven – passion for leveraging data to influence decisions. Experience in data mining and analysis. Strong with basic analytics (e.g. Excel) and database languages (e.g. SQL)
- Knowledgeable about customer acquisition and retention cycles and processes.
Nice to have:
- Experience in global companies working across multiple geographies, time zones and cultures.
- Experience with advanced data analytics tools (PowerBI, MATLAB, Tableau, Jupyter Notebook) and languages (e.g. Python, R)
If this sounds like something you're excited about - Apply now and we will be in touch!
Note: You must have working rights in New Zealand to be considered for this role