We're an iconic Aussie brand with a global footprint. Our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. We're all about providing the best experience and delivering the best tech on the best network.
This includes making Telstra the place you want to work.
For you, that means a having career that grows with you, and working with a team powered by human connection that prioritises wellbeing and choice.
As a result of the growing needs of Australian businesses as their demand for data and connectivity solutions grow, we're on the hunt for a Head of Sales Operations to join our growing Telstra Business team.
The Head of Sales Operations - Telstra Business will build a high performing team to partner with our B2B Sales teams for the delivery of all Sales Operations activity. With your leadership, you will work with your team to drive the sales cadence, account planning, sales performance while also driving operational excellence across the segment to drive data led decisions. As a member of the broader, Telstra Business Operations Group, you will take ownership of ensuring accurate sales reporting and forecasting is produced relating to pipeline, leading indicators and meaningful performance insights to drive strategic outcomes for the group.
What you'll bring
- Proven experience and understanding working within a B2C and/or B2B operations/sales enablement role.
- Proven understanding of standard sales business practices related to Sales Operations in a B2B environment (Pipeline, Forecast Management, Account Planning and Sales Enablement). This includes streamlining the sales funnel, identifying bottlenecks, and implementing best practices to increase efficiency.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to inspire, coach and mentor team members.
- Experience in driving sales analytics, reporting and dashboarding that tells a story that would contribute to coming up with an informed decision-making process.
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to synthesis complex information to develop clear, actionable recommendations.
- Experienced in being able to manage multiple complex initiatives simultaneously with an ability to influence the desired outcome.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and delivering programs of work to support business growth leveraging data and analytics to inform decision making.
Here's what you can expect from us:
- Flexible working. We value flexible working arrangements and strive to provide them whenever possible. However, we recognize that certain roles and employment contracts may not allow for such arrangements.
- There when life happens. From Gender Affirmation Leave to Telstra's Additional Leave Day, we give you time to spend away from work when you need it most.
- Pay for performance. We recognise outstanding contributions through our generous incentive programs.
- Parental Leave. A gender-equal policy for all parents so you can choose how and when you take your leave (16 weeks full pay or 32 weeks half pay). Receive superannuation contributions on paid and unpaid parental leave.
- Unlimited learning. Level up your credentials with access to 17,000 learning programs. Learn 'on the job' and achieve university credits towards degrees and master's programs.
- Global presence. With a global presence across 22 countries, there are many opportunities to work where we do business.
- Extra perks. Receive 30% off Telstra products and services, plus unlock exclusive discounts from over 240 brands and partners.
If you enjoy collaborating with different people and delivering amazing experiences for the customer, we want to hear from you!
We encourage applications from people of all abilities and backgrounds - including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBQTI+ community, linguistically diverse, and people living with disability. When you apply, you can choose to note the pronouns you use and /or any reasonable adjustments needed to take part equitably during the interview process.
www.telstra.com.au/careers/diversity-and-inclusion or email us at noting your preferred method of contact.