At Allio,, our goal is to mollify the “day trading revolution” by giving young professionals access to advanced saving and investment strategies with minimal capital and time commitment. We’re building a hyper-personalized wealth management platform using advanced ML technology that transcends MPT, built for the current macro conditions of the 21st Century.
As a team, we're driven to democratize the wealth management experience and beat our entrenched, slow-moving competitors. This is an opportunity to build a Fintech platform from the ground up. We value self-starters and entrepreneurship. You won't find dated bureaucratic procedures at Allio. We celebrate innovation, liberty and freedom of thought above all else. If something is broken, don’t just help us fix it, help us improve it.
At Allio, we are proud to support employees from a diverse array of socioeconomic backgrounds.
We are seeking a talented, highly motivated Revenue Operations Manager who is eager to have a foundational impact on the trajectory of our startup. We are looking for someone who can implement strong processes across multiple departments. If you are excited to make a huge impact in the investing space while working with other highly skilled tech professionals in a fast-paced environment, then we want to hear from you.
Responsible for identifying inefficiencies in revenue-generating processes and and implementing improvements. This includes streamlining workflows, optimizing tech stack, automating tasks, and ensuring smooth collaboration between different teams.
Data Analysis: Analyze cost and revenue data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement. By leveraging data analytics tools, you will provide insights and recommendations to optimize revenue strategies and drive growth.
Customer Engagement: Proactively engage with clients through direct communications and outreach campaigns to enhance customer lifecycle at onboarding, conversion, expansion and retention of clients and the incorporation of client feedback with Customer Care, Product, Finance, and Marketing to reduce churn.Alignment and Collaboration: Foster alignment between product, marketing, and customer care teams to ensure a cohesive revenue-generating strategy. Facilitate cross-functional collaboration, improve communication channels, and encourage shared goals and metrics.Performance Tracking and Reporting: Establish and monitor key performance indicators (KPIs) to assess the effectiveness of revenue operations. Create dashboards and reports to track progress, measure performance against targets, and provide insights for decision-making.Revenue Forecasting and Planning: Contribute to revenue forecasting and budgeting processes. Collaborate with GM, marketing, product, and finance teams to provide accurate revenue projections based on historical data and market trends.Continuous Improvement: Stay up to date on industry best practices, emerging technologies, and market trends to drive continuous improvement in revenue operations. Actively seek opportunities for innovation and implement new strategies to optimize revenue generation.
- Take ownership of all backend system related to collecting revenue, include but not limited to, tracking all revenue WoW, MoM, YoY
- Collaborate directly with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Customer Care teams to effectively communicate the voice of the client
- Proactively identify points in the customer journey to optimize for revenue growth and retention
- Conduct competitive analysis and help create competitive battle cards
- Create dashboards to help monitor KPIs to track revenue performance
- Leverage data-driven insights to identify revenue trends, opportunities, and challenges
- Establish a system/ process of checks and balances for collecting subscriptions with a focus on avoiding Stripe penalties
- Establish a robust reporting framework and cadence with performance dashboards
- Analyze revenue and customer data to identify growth opportunities and optimize resource allocation for opportunity sizing
- Evaluate and optimize tech stack, systems, and technologies
- Ensure data integrity and facilitate seamless data flow and integration
$90-105K Salary, Stock options, Health/Dental/Vision benefits, PTO a summary of the role, what success in the position looks like, and how this role fits into the organization overall.
- Must Have Experience in Operations at a Fintech Company with a SaaS Subscription Based Revenue Model. (No Exceptions)
- Experience with ZenDesk is preferred
- Experience wth Jira is preferred
- Experience with Confluence is preferred