Rippling gives businesses one place to run HR, IT, and Finance. It brings together all of the workforce systems that are normally scattered across a company, like payroll, expenses, benefits, and computers. For the first time ever, you can manage and automate every part of the employee lifecycle in a single system.
Take onboarding, for example. With Rippling, you can hire a new employee anywhere in the world and set up their payroll, corporate card, computer, benefits, and even third-party apps like Slack and Microsoft 365—all within 90 seconds.
Based in San Francisco, CA, Rippling has raised $1.2B from the world’s top investors—including Kleiner Perkins, Founders Fund, Sequoia, Greenoaks, and Bedrock—and was named one of America's best startup employers by Forbes.
About The Role
Rippling is hiring for a Customer Revenue Operations Senior Manager to own customer sales strategy and reporting for the account management organization (“AM”). This role is revenue growth focused and directly supports the VP of AM. This role will own the full end-to-end design of Rippling’s AM GTM strategy and execution to that strategy. They will partner closely with senior leadership to build strategic business plans for the business. They will work to operationalize these plans throughout the year. They will own the build of critical business reporting and present on several cadences (weekly ad-hoc, monthly via the MBR, quarterly via strategy memo production). In this role, you’ll collaborate closely with leadership across interconnected parts of the business (sales, customer experience, marketing) and be expected to cross-functionally partner with teams to manage business performance and surface key insights. Additionally, you will broadly support a wide-range of post-sales operations. You’ll uncover insights from the field, identify problems/challenges, conduct scenario analyses, pitch recommendations and then implement those improvements to drive business performance. This is a very exciting position located at the cross-section of several fast-paced and high-performing teams.
The ideal candidate will have worked in fast-paced environments before, ideally at a multi-product SaaS company and will have made a measurable impact to the sales organization. You should also be comfortable tackling ambiguous and challenging problems and working independently as well as part of a team. This is an opportunity to work on high-visibility strategic initiatives in a rapidly growing sales organization.
What You Will Do
- Strategic Planning: Own financial model (capacity plan) for the AM organization. Lead building of detailed strategic and operational plans. Ensure model keeps pace with the evolution of the business. Lead drafting of quarterly strategy memo. Support leadership in developing a more robust understanding of the business Support operationalization of plans.
- Sales Forecasting:Own AM sales forecast. Lead/support weekly calls. Oversee forecasting performance and accuracy and increase both over time. Improve process over time and develop new ways to analyze the business. Reporting: Own the AM monthly business review (MBR). Build on a monthly cadence and share materials to executive leadership. Surface insights to leadership that are both quantified and actionable. Maintain deep knowledge of the business to ensure reporting accurately reflects state of the business as we continue to scale. Design and build analytics to measure KPIs.
- Functional Leadership and Operational Support: Act as a functional leader to drive revenue growth for the business. Align cross-functional teams across CX, Marketing, Data Analytics and Revenue Operations to aid you in support of this mission. Provide broad based operational support to teams across a wide range of topics including process, systems, data, reporting, and performance.
- Strategic Initiative Process: Own the quarterly strategic initiative process for RevOps focused on AM. Design key quarterly strategic initiatives to improve your area of the business. Generate executive sponsorship, align leaders and stakeholder teams. Deploy resources to launch initiatives. Provide reporting on regular cadence.
- Ad-hoc analysis and project support: Develop a deep understanding of the entire customer business at Rippling to inform your ability to provide ad hoc analysis support. Leverage data to surface key insights about the business and provide logical, thoughtful, sound recommendations to leadership.
What You Will Need
- 5-7+ years of work experience in Sales Strategy, Sales Analytics, Sales Finance or another related field
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent Excel and financial modeling skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Requires Salesforce, SQL and BI experience (i.e. Tableau, Snowflake, Google Analytics)
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management
- Experience driving cross-functional initiatives with speed and efficiency
- Proactive, self-starter that is experienced in delivering a measurable impact to sales and GTM teams
- Deep understanding of sales strategy, operations, and connections between GTM teams
Rippling is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics, Rippling is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities who need assistance during the hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please email email@example.com
Rippling highly values having employees working in-office to foster a collaborative work environment and company culture. For office-based employees (employees who live within a 40 mile radius of a Rippling office), Rippling considers working in the office, at least three days a week under current policy, to be an essential function of the employee's role.
This role will receive a competitive salary + benefits + equity. The salary for US-based employees will be aligned with one of the ranges below based on location; see which tier applies to your location here.
A variety of factors are considered when determining someone’s compensation–including a candidate’s professional background, experience, and location. Final offer amounts may vary from the amounts listed below.
The pay range for this role is:
160,000 - 210,000 USD per year(Tier 1)
144,000 - 189,000 USD per year(Tier 2 )
136,000 - 179,000 USD per year(Tier 3)