BetterComp is a rapidly growing SaaS company making big waves in the HR/compensation space. We are seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to help us in our next phase of growth.
The Revenue Operations Analyst will be a key hire helping to develop efficiencies in our sales, marketing, and partner operations. This will be a highly visible role with a lot of room to grow for the right person. The Revenue Operations Analyst will report to the Sr. Marketing Manager, leveraging their experience to develop processes and tools to drive efficiency across sales and marketing. If you’re ready for the next step in your revenue operations career and want to make a big difference at an early stage company, this may be the right place for you. What you’ve done in the past is less interesting than what you could do in the future. If you haven’t hit all the qualifications listed below but are excited about revenue operations at BetterComp, please apply!
100% remote position. Preference given to candidates in the following U.S. states: California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
Who you are:
- A curious learner: you stay on top of best practices and are always looking to grow your knowledge and skills
- Adaptable and driven: you work well with minimal direction and thrive through ambiguity while still knowing when to ask for help
- A team player: you understand how to work collaboratively to achieve big goals without losing your voice or perspective
- Thoughtful and creative: you enjoy thinking around a challenge and developing innovative solutions
- Upbeat and energetic: you have a stellar attitude and find fun in your work
What you bring:
- 3+ years experience in sales/marketing operations or equivalent combination of experience and education
- You love working in data and tools but also have a strong understanding of how pulling different levers can help drive revenue
- Demonstrated consistent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Strong background in process development and improvement in a sales & marketing environment
- Background working with data management and customer data enrichment
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM solutions, Hubspot and Salesforce preferred
- Experience working with inbound and outbound lead generation tools
- Experience with intent data and intent data tools a plus
- Experience with affiliate / partner operations a plus
- B2B SaaS, startup, HR tech experience a plus
What you’ll do:
- Process development & improvement:
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing teams to streamline the processes from lead generation to pre-opportunity stages, ensuring efficiency and scalability
- Identify and implement tools, technologies, and best practices that enhance the performance of our sales teams in the early stages of the sales cycle
- Develop, monitor, and streamline processes from lead generation to pre-opportunity stages
- Facilitate seamless lead qualification and handoff between sales and marketing to ensure a positive customer experience
- Collaborate with sales and partner teams to implement opportunity tracking, affiliate payouts, etc.
- Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Develop and maintain accurate, real-time dashboards and reporting tools that provide insights into the performance of the pre-opportunity stages
- Analyze data to identify trends, gaps, and areas for improvement, making data-driven recommendations to enhance pre-opportunity efficiency
- Database Management & Data Enrichment
- Own inbound and outbound database, ensuring accuracy and hygiene of lead / prospect data
- Collaborate with Salesforce Admin to ensure accurate data capture, transfer, and retention between people and systems
- Leverage existing and new tools to enrich prospect data to facilitate effective segmentation & personalization for inbound/outbound
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Why you’ll love it:
BetterComp is transforming how comp teams market price jobs. With customers including numerous Fortune 1000 companies, we are poised to challenge the way compensation has always been done. And our approach is working. We have strong product market fit and have grown rapidly over the past few years.
Our team is the most critical component of achieving our goals. We believe in hiring the best people and giving them the space and autonomy to do their work. At BetterComp, you’ll work with some of the smartest, most thoughtful and talented people from across the globe while solving some of the toughest challenges in compensation.
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package that includes:
- Base salary within the U.S. $70-100k, DOQ
- Equity grant
- Unlimited, flexible PTO
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Simple IRA with company match
- 100% remote work
- Choose your own hardware
Powered by JazzHR