⚡Chief Revenue Officer
🎯Employee Health Insurance Tech (Self-Funded plans)
🌎Remote (United States)
💸Competitive Salary: Base ($250,000 - $350,000) + Commission + Bonus
Life Science People is partnering with an exciting Employee Health Insurance Platform in the US who have recently received $30m in Series A funding and acquired a competing company! They have been taking over the Employee Benefits space partnering with brokers, consultants, and PEO’s across the US. Their platform connects employers with the best plans for their employees whilst providing industry-leading cost saving guarantees. They sell through channel partners and heavily utilise broker and consultant networks.
They are looking for a Chief Revenue Officer to help lead and oversee the sales and business development functions of their growing team. This role reports directly to the CEO and you will work to help build an incredible team!
- Strategize the GTM plan with the C-Suite team to help achieve and exceed the company's sales goals.
- Lead regional and national sales teams.
- Be an addition to the beating heart of the company aspiring to achieve positive changes in the US healthcare space.
- Grow existing client relationships and build new relationships to expand the book of business.
- Report trends, results, and forecasts to the board.
- Build strong relationships with regional and national brokers.
- A minimum of 6+ years of Employee Benefits sales management experience leading successful teams.
- Deep knowledge and experience with Self-Funded plans and Stop Loss.
- Network of contacts in the US healthcare space amongst brokers, consultants, PEO’s, and employers.
- Experience with Health Technology solutions.
- Ability to write and articulate responses and plans eloquently.
- Competitive salary package
- Strong commission structure
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Strong bonus structure
- The opportunity to make a difference in the US healthcare space!
Interested in applying? Please click on the ‘Easy Apply’ button!