Deal Desk Analyst, Senior - German Speaking
Location: BARCELONA, SPAIN
Infor is seeking highly motivated, results-oriented professionals to join the Infor Deal Desk. The Deal Desk team is a dynamic organization, chartered with providing mission-critical support to field sales in all aspects of the sales process including, but not limited to: contract research, creation of price quotes, business approvals, deal structuring, contract creation requests and training.The Deal Desk team acts as a hub between Sales and various back-office teams.The Deal Desk Analyst serves a key role in the sales cycle – partnering with sales, sales operations, finance and other back-office teams to structure, create, review and approve deals/contracts. This role offers a wide exposure to all aspects and areas of the growing enterprise software business – great opportunity for candidates of varying levels of experience.
- Execute deal desk functions including, but not limited to: contract research, creation of price quotes, deal structuring, business approvals, order requests for varying levels of deal size and complexity
- Serve as a trusted advisor to field sales on pricing, product configuration, and business terms to support the sales effort
- Collaborate and build proactive, positive relationships with peers, managers, sales operations, shared services, and account teams to ensure consistency within processes, determine best practices, and work efficiently
- Ensure compliance with published sales and business approval policies. Be a sales advocate & partner to internal organizations to understand complex sales issues
- Strive to meet or exceed published service level agreements
- Work extended hours for quarter-end closings
- German (native/bilingual) and English
- 1-5 years of pricing and/or deal desk or contract experience
- Must be a self-starter, highly analytical, with sound decision-making skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task are critical
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work well with field sales, field sales operations and finance
- Must be able to function as part of a team and adhere to strict deadlines in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- An ability to operate independently with limited direction/supervision
- Accurately execute multiple tasks including the ability to extract data from different sources and create meaningful analysis and business summaries.
- Motivated problem solver with the ability to sort through issues to create and recommend improvements; strong customer service mindset
- Intermediate MS Excel skills required
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
Infor is a global leader in business cloud software products for companies in industry specific markets. Infor builds complete industry suites in the cloud and efficiently deploys technology that puts the user experience first, leverages data science, and integrates easily into existing systems. Over 60,000 organizations worldwide rely on Infor to help overcome market disruptions and achieve business-wide digital transformation.
For more information visit www.infor.com
At Infor, we strive for an environment that is founded on a business philosophy called Principle Based Management™ (PBM™) and eight Guiding Principles: integrity, stewardship & compliance, transformation, principled entrepreneurship, knowledge, humility, respect, self-actualization. Increasing diversity is important to reflect our markets, customers, partners, and communities we serve in now and in the future.
We have a relentless commitment to a culture based on PBM. Informed by the principles that allow a free and open society to flourish, PBM™ prepares individuals to innovate, improve, and transform while fostering a healthy, growing organization that creates long-term value for its clients and supporters and fulfillment for its employees.
Infor is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment. Infor does not discriminate against candidates or employees because of their sex, race, gender identity, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, veteran status, or any other protected status under the law.