Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client's systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.Who We Are Looking For...
We’re looking for an awesome Sales Operations Analyst
to join our growing team and help us deliver an intuitive and delightful experience.
Reporting to the VP of Operations and Enablement, the Sales Operations Analyst
will be responsible for providing reporting & analytical capabilities to support the global sales organization. This individual will also provide support in the administration of a variety of sales technologies to enable the Sales team. You will provide Sales with monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and analyses that can be utilized as the basis for making informed decisions about their business. You will aid in the support of database integrity and hygiene. You will also perform analysis and planning activities for operations including pipeline, bookings, revenue forecasting, territory planning, goal attainment, etc.What You’ll Contribute In This Role…
What Experience You’ll Bring To Spiff…
- Support sales teams ensuring timeliness, completeness, and accuracy of reporting.
- Develop, track, and manage the forecast process, performance analysis, metrics/KPIs to drive forecast accuracy.
- Analyze and solve complex business problems, breaking down the work into actionable tasks, and working with stakeholders to plan and communicate delivery commitments.
- Analyze existing data, design and develop methods to derive the metrics.
- May hold ownership of special projects and initiatives, using advanced data analysis, to drive process improvements or support executive leadership in strategic planning and decisions.
- Serve as a point of contact for the sales organization to sales data questions and problem solve situations when necessary.
- Assist with territory planning, account segmentation, and sales vertical analysis.
- Ensure data quality and cleanliness within sales systems.
- Bachelor’s degree qualified (technical or business-related field preferred) or equivalent sales or sales operations qualification
- 2-5 years experience in sales operations or relevant equivalent
- Salesforce experience is required (Admin experience a huge plus)
- Strong experience with Excel is required, with advanced formula & analytic skills, pivot tables, etc.
- Strong process management, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making capabilities
- Independent worker, but team player with the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communicator who can partner with global Sales leadership and cross-functional personnel to assess needs, provide support and data analysis insight
- High attention to detail with a focus on accuracy and ability to provide fast turnaround when needed
- Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
What Types Of Perks And Benefits We Offer…
- Interest in Startups/Tech/Finance. Our team loves the startup community, and a genuine interest in the space is huge.
- You’ve worked at a rapidly growing startup, especially early stage
Fraudulent Recruitment Alert - Be Aware and Stay Informed
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Health Benefits
- Remote First & Friendly Company
At Spiff, we prioritize a secure recruitment process. We've noticed fake job offers online where individuals, posing as Spiff representatives, aim to deceive candidates through emails and calls to obtain sensitive information. Spiff's Stance:
Your security is our priority, and we want to ensure that your interactions with us are safe and reliable. Should you encounter any suspicious communication or have any concerns, do not hesitate to contact us. Stay vigilant and informed.
- Thorough Interview Process: We never extend job offers without a comprehensive interview process involving our recruitment team and hiring managers. This process always includes video or in-person interactions at some point during the interview process.
- Offer Communication: Our job offers are not sent solely through email. We ensure that all offers are initially communicated verbally by Spiff’s recruitment team, followed by written communications
- Email Verification: Legitimate recruiting emails from Spiff, inc. will always originate from an "@spiff.com" email address. If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, or telephone communication claiming to be from Spiff, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before taking any further action in response to the correspondence.
At Spiff, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization that reflects the ever-changing world around us. We strive for an equitable workplace where everyone feels welcome regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; age; physical ability; socio-economic status; religious beliefs; political views or affiliations; or any other factor that can be used to make someone feel excluded from the workplace experience.
Our unwavering commitment to this mission is founded on the idea that varied perspectives drive innovation.
We know that fostering a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services, and helps us better serve our customers, employees, and community stakeholders. That's why we're building a culture where differences are celebrated and an environment where people from all backgrounds are treated with respect and given the freedom to be their authentic selves.