is the all-in-one platform for hospitality businesses to automate and optimize every aspect of their operations. With purpose-built technology, industry-wide expertise, and an R&D team of 200+ engineers, Guesty ensures that hospitality businesses can streamline and achieve growth while delivering the best value to guests. With a complete suite of features and 150+ industry partners, including major booking OTAs like Airbnb, Vrbo, Booking.com, Tripadvisor, Expedia, Hopper, Google Travel, and many more, Guesty is transforming the hospitality industry with innovative solutions.
Today, Guesty has 15 offices and 700+ team members across the globe.
As a Sales Operations Specialist at Guesty, you will be responsible for driving the efficiency and effectiveness of our sales organization while also taking on pre-sales engineering responsibilities. This multifaceted role demands strong analytical skills, technical acumen, and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams. Your role will be pivotal in supporting our sales team in delivering exceptional service to our clients, especially as we scale our field operations in the near future.
- Develop and implement sales processes, strategies, and initiatives to optimize the sales team's performance and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the sales team to define and track key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure success and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborate with the Information Systems team to maintain and improve our CRM system (Salesforce) to ensure accurate and up-to-date sales data.
- Analyze sales data to identify trends, opportunities, and areas for improvement, providing actionable insights to the sales team and senior management.
- Lead the creation of sales reports, forecasts, and dashboards to support decision-making.
- Train and guide the sales team on correct usage of the CRM, billing (Zuora), and backend (Admin) systems.
- Troubleshoot issues with our various systems in real-time, as well as expand our knowledge base on our usage of these systems and create solutions to common problems.
- Collaborate with the sales team to provide technical expertise and support during the sales process, including consulting on API usage and other technical solutions.
- Conduct technical product demonstrations and presentations to potential clients, showcasing the capabilities and benefits of Guesty's property management platform with an emphasis on API customization and third-party integration.
- Work closely with the product development and engineering teams to understand product features and capabilities, and effectively communicate these to potential clients.
- Assist in scoping and defining custom solutions for clients with unique technical requirements, including building Proofs of Concept with clients’ development teams.
- Act as a technical liaison between the sales and development teams, ensuring a smooth handover of information during the sales-to-implementation process.
- Work closely with sales, strategy and marketing to ensure alignment and a cohesive approach to technical client acquisition and retention.
- Work closely with parallel operational teams for customer success, onboarding and Information Systems to improve operational processes across the customer facing organization.
- Collaborate with the development team to provide feedback on product enhancements and improvements based on client feedback and market demands.
- Two to three proven experience in sales operations or other comparable operational roles, ideally in a technology or software environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and make data-driven recommendations.
- Past experience in systems engineering, API development, or other integration/system experience (CRM administration, developer communication, implementation teams, etc.) is a strong advantage.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and other sales tools. Salesforce & Zuora knowledge and experience - A huge advantage.
- Ability, experience and desire to work with quota-carrying sales teams, helping them work towards and accomplish their goals.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to non-technical stakeholders.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Please note that this is a Remote position**
Compensation range- 65-95K annually
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.*
- Benefits and Perks
Employees also receive access to the following benefits:
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan & Employer Match
- Paid time off
- All new employees receive a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience.
- Professional development opportunities
is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.