This is a remote position.RevOps Analyst (US/Canada, 1 Year Experience, Remote)
Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing and recruitment agency that offers a comprehensive solution for talent acquisition, including sourcing, vetting, pay-rolling, and managing talent. Whether you need contract staffing, direct hire, direct sourcing, talent pools, or diversity initiatives, our model can support your hiring strategy.Client's location:
Montréal, Quebec.Hiring Type:
Long term contractBase Salary:
$59K-$70K Per Annum.Job Overview
As a RevOps Analyst, you will be a CRM expert and provide and implement recommendations that streamline and automate processes to enhance GTM strategy. You will live in the data, creating reports and analyses to provide actionable insight to various team members throughout the work.Job Responsibilities
Experience And Skills Needed
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, and Success to streamline and automate day-to-day processes within the GTM tech stack.
- Implement and test new enhancement requests after assessing the impact of adding and/or modifying fields, custom objects, page layouts, workflows, validation rules, etc.
- Responsible for understanding and improving business and operational needs, which includes analyzing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining processes that streamline and improve functions.
- Troubleshoot GTM system issues
- Implement and maintain data integrity practices within HubSpot, ensuring accurate and up-to-date customer information, deal tracking, and revenue attribution.
- Create and maintain dashboards and reports to track key revenue metrics, sales performance, and marketing effectiveness.
- Partner with the Marketing team to monitor and report on funnel operations and performance, and ensure the application of appropriate actions
- Analyze funnel metrics from various sources to continually stress-test our go-to-market strategies
- Maintain and improve the GTM tech stack integrations and processes and define business requirements for tech improvements when needed.
- Conduct training sessions for internal teams to enhance their HubSpot proficiency, ensuring they can effectively use the platform to support revenue-generating activities.
- Create and maintain internal technical documentation for the GTM teams
- Attend team meetings and 1:1 conversations to identify issues in current processes and suggest improvements
What’s In It For You
- 3+ years of experience with CRM systems and marketing automation tools
- Experience at a Product Lead Growth organization
- Intermediate to advanced user of Excel or Google Sheets.
- Experience in managing multiple cross-organizational relationships
- Strategic thinker, problem solver, and analytical mindset required
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Strong Attention to Detail
- High self-motivation, responsibility, and flexibility to achieve results
- Bachelor's degree required. Business or technical degree preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced SQL
Why work with Team Remotely?
- Professional development allowance
- Paid parental leave
- Medical benefits
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Flexible work environment
- 401K Match
Team Remotely Inc. is a staffing platform offering a seamless experience for employers and candidates. Employers can post job openings and specify their requirements, while candidates can create profiles and upload resumes.
The team of Team Remotely continuously learns and adapts based on previous successful placements, constantly improving its matching capabilities. This ensures that the recommendations provided by Team Remotely are tailored and accurate, increasing the likelihood of a successful match between employers and candidates. By providing intelligent and data-driven solutions, they strive to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the hiring process, ultimately helping companies find the best talent and individuals find their dream jobs.