Who You'll Work With
As our Sales Operations Analyst, you'll work on sales design and implementation, operational processes and help with data analysis, reporting, and multi-functional process reviews. Being detailed, dedicated, creative, and always ready to help your team where needed.What You'll Do
Assist within a specified go to market in:
Who You Are
- Sales Forecasting: analyse sales data for weekly, monthly and quarterly pipeline management.
- Sales Analytics and Reporting: analyse sales data to provide insights and recommendations to the sales team and management. This includes creating sales reports, dashboards, and metrics to track sales performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Sales Process Optimisation: streamlining and optimising the sales process to improve efficiency and productivity. This includes supporting change management to enable the sales team to work more effectively.
- Sales Enablement: provide the necessary resources, training, and support to the sales team to help them achieve their targets.
- New Fiscal Year Readiness – supporting the definition of territories and quota. This involves market data and customer segmentation to allocate sales resources effectively and ensure equitable distribution of sales targets. Support and run special projects to improve processes and support business goals
- General understanding of the end-to-end sales process and experience working within a fast-paced sales environment.
- Highly organised and experienced in setting up and facilitating large scale training sessions
- Experience in sales business process and key performance metrics
- Salesforce experience is strongly preferred.
- Solid attention to detail and willingness to learn various systems is required.
- Able to work in a fast paced team with every changing priorities
#WeAreCisco. We are all unique, but collectively we bring our talents to work as a team, to develop innovative technology and power a more inclusive, digital future for everyone. How do we do it? Well, for starters – with people like you!
Nearly every internet connection around the world touches Cisco. We’re the Internet’s optimists. Our technology makes sure the data travelling at light speed across connections does so securely, yet it’s not what we make but what we make happen which marks us out. We’re helping those who work in the health service to connect with patients and each other; schools, colleges and universities to teach in even the most challenging of times. We’re helping businesses of all shapes and size to connect with their employees and customers in new ways, providing people with access to the digital skills they need and connecting the most remote parts of the world – whether through 5G, or otherwise.
We tackle whatever challenges come our way. We have each other’s backs, we recognise our accomplishments, and we grow together. We celebrate and support one another – from big and small things in life to big career moments. And giving back is in our DNA (we get 10 days off each year to do just that).
We know that powering an inclusive future starts with us. Because without diversity and a dedication to equality, there is no moving forward. Our 30 Inclusive Communities, that bring people together around commonalities or passions, are leading the way. Together we’re committed to learning, listening, caring for our communities, whilst supporting the most vulnerable with a collective effort to make this world a better place either with technology, or through our actions.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco