We are looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our revenue operations team.
You will work closely with our US top-funnel leadership team and global Revenue Operations team, and drive growth and efficiency within the team. This is an instrumental role for our revenue department, with significant responsibility and impact on the business.
We are looking for a candidate with proven experience in Revenue Operations roles, who can help us take the next step in our growth.About The Role
- Work closely with the SDR/BDR and marketing leadership team in the US to support different GTM initiatives, identifying trends and business opportunities, and driving data influenced decisions to help the teams reach their goals and KPIs
- Responsible for leading data meetings and managing the main dashboards and workspaces for the team’s day to day operations, as well as being the go-to person for operational and data needs
- Provide support for ongoing business operations lead efficiency improvement projects
What Monday.com Can Offer You
- 3-5 years of experience in revenue operations roles or similar (B2B SaaS preferred)
- Experienced and comfortable working with Salesforce, Google Sheets, and BI tools (Looker/Tableau, SQL - an advantage), building informative dashboards that are used by sales teams on a daily basis
- Experience presenting data to management, and translating complex information and trends into actionable insights, with the ability to create clarity and focus on the key aspects that will fuel growth
- Curious, proactive, ambitious, loves solving complex problems and excited to help others and share the success
- Strong collaboration and communication skills - this is key to success in this role
- Opportunity to join a well-funded, proven company with big ambitions, competitive salary and benefits package, bonus potential, and eligibility to take part in the company equity incentive program
- An amazing company culture that values transparency and collaboration while never forgetting to have fun while we work!
- Monthly stipends for food, wellness, and commuter/remote work
- Fully dedicated learning and development team that provides opportunities for our employees to hone and gain new skills
- Award-winning work environment - named a “Best Place to Work” by BuiltIn as well as “Great Place To Work” certified
- We foster diversity, inclusion, and belonging through our Employee Resource Groups in addition to providing access to resources and education to support our team, facilitate conversations, and encourage understanding
- A global work environment with employees in Tel Aviv, New York, San Francisco, Miami, Chicago, Denver, London, Kyiv, Sydney, São Paulo, and Tokyo
Please note that this role is on a hybrid model in our NYC location.
Visa sponsorship for this role is currently not available. monday.com is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We hire talented individuals, regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, military or veteran status, cultural background, religious beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws
For New York City-based hires only: Compensation Range: $120,00-$150,000 base salary, subject to standard withholding and applicable taxes. In addition to base salary, the role includes opportunity to receive and/or earn a discretionary bonus and/or equity based on Company’s plans and in accordance with Company’s policies. Compensation finally awarded to the candidate will be commensurate with the candidate’s skills and experience. Compensation ranges for candidates in locations outside of New York City may differ based on the cost of labor and such additional factors for such other locations.