This position will be reporting to the Sales Operations Manager and will be assisting the sales team with their operational and analytical needs within the organization.
The person in this role will be responsible for supporting the sales team via producing high quality analysis and reporting regarding sales performance gathering and reporting on sales data and market trends.
More basic functions include: gathering insights for various aspects of the business as well as reporting KPIs, management of strategic initiatives and process definition and implementation, assisting with quoting, direct and indirect customer engagement, creating, designing and producing collateral, bridging the gap between the sales organization and other departments.
This is a great opportunity for creative and analytically driven individuals to build a career at MacroFab.
Applicants are encouraged to consider the following as critical to their success:
- Understanding and comprehend matrix organizations;
- Demonstrate problem solving ability with regards to providing business insights and recommendations from data sets;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to work independently to complete detailed tasks;
- Able to navigate multiple interfaces to handle day to day tasks; and
- Well organized and high attention to detail.
Applicants are required to have the following:
- Familiarity with or amenable to working extensively with CRM systems;
- A comprehensive understanding of business analytics;
- Experience with business process and project management; and
- Experience working with and alongside customers.
Even if you don't meet all of the requirements listed here, we still encourage you to apply. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what any list of requirements will capture.Note: MacroFab is currently not sponsoring H1-B Visas