Are you ready to build a rewarding career and a better future? Venture Talent is always on the lookout for motivated, curious, and creative people to join our IT and Telecom programs.Overview
Passionate about Sales Operations?
We are currently seeking a highly motivated, cross-functional Sales Operations Analyst
with a proven track record of success in reporting and analyzing business trends for Sales, Marketing, and Channel Partners. The ideal candidate has broad analytical skills, financial acumen and ERP/CRM experience to assist the Sales Leadership stakeholders in creating efficiency, assessing performance and reporting & and delivering results.
Our teams focus on driving 100% customer success, innovation, and professional development, all while cultivating a fun, collaborative environment.
This is a full-time, permanent, and hybrid role supporting our corporate HQ's in Glen Burnie, MD
.Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
Sales Process Optimization
- Collect, clean, and analyze sales data to identify trends, patterns, and insights.
- Provide in-depth analysis of sales performance, including revenue, pipeline, conversion rates, and customer segments.
- Generate regular reports and dashboards to track key performance indicators.
- Utilize platforms such as PowerBI, Infor, Infor Analytics/Birst, and Power Apps to create data-driven insights and automate processes.
- Access historical data from VIMS (internal CRM) and utilize it for reference and trend analysis.
- Ability to be hands on in terms of pulling data from our systems and building out dashboards and reports.
- Collaborate with sales managers to streamline and improve sales processes.
- Identify bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the sales cycle and recommend solutions.
- Assist in designing and implementing effective sales strategies.
Forecasting and Budgeting
- Manage and maintain our CRM system, including user access, data integrity, and workflow automation.
- Support the development of sales forecasts and budgets.
- Analyze historical sales data to provide insights for budgetary decisions.
Sales Dashboards and Reports
- Document sales processes, guidelines, and best practices.
- Create and update sales documentation to ensure consistency and scalability.
- Design, develop, and maintain sales dashboards and reports using PowerBI to provide real-time insights and actionable data for the sales team.
- Collaborate with sales managers to understand their reporting needs and customize dashboards accordingly.
Adaptability to New Systems
- Extend sales analysis to encompass channel sales performance.
- Collaborate in building out an app with dashboards and reports using Power Apps and PowerBI to track and optimize channel sales activities
- Demonstrate an ability to quickly learn and adapt to new systems and platforms, such as generative AI tools and Microsoft Copilot, to enhance sales operations.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- Work closely and collaboratively with internal teams, including sales, marketing, IT, and finance, to ensure a holistic approach to sales operations and data analysis.
- Communicate effectively with team members to gather requirements and provide actionable insights.
Education / Certifications
- Proven experience in sales operations, data analysis, or a related role.
- Proficiency in data analysis tools, such as Excel, and CRM systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented and capable of working independently.
- Familiarity with sales processes and a customer-centric mindset - a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or a related field.
Venture Talent Consulting is an AA/EOE/M/F/Disabled/VET Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or disability.
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401K with Company Matching
- Tuition & Training Reimbursement
- Birthday off with pay
- Leadership Development Training
Powered by JazzHR